Chapter Sixty Four- Underground

Claire's POV

Was he dead? I stared down at him, my eyes scanning for at least a slight movement.

I poked him with a stick because for the past few minutes he did not move. Again I received nothing.

My husband was dead. The stick fell from my hand immediately, my Wesker being pulled onto my lap.

"Weaker?" I called softly.

His eyes fluttered open, one leg raised so his knee pointed upwards. I got to my feet immediately, my hands behind me as I pretend to gaze elsewhere.

Blond hair that was usually kept looked rather untidy. By now it was pitch black and I could hear everything fucking thing in this jungle.

My husband straightened, his back against a wall as he rubbed the back of his head. I didn't even take the time to look if the ground was still in place.

Ada and the others discovered that this trap was actually an under ground tunnel and I actually believed them. They left in search of an entrance to get us out of here.

There was a hole filled with darkness staring right back at us.

"Come" was all my husband gave as he stood. I grabbed his arm, my gaze fixed on his blue eyes.

"And go where? Don't you see what's before us?" I asked and he raised one eyebrow.

"With all the light out here don't you think whatever is inside will see us and come out to play eventually?" I was asked and I removed my gun as I released him.

He led the way, the lighting inside dim and blue. I did not like the feeling building within me.

"Wesker I think we should wait for the others" I begged. I bumped into Wesker's back the moment something grabbed my foot.

"Claire now is not the time to dwell on fear" he begged of me as he walked on.

My feet left the ground and I struggled to pull free.

Vines pulled me to a fixed position on the wall, my feet fighting for contact with the floor. I tried screaming but my mouth was covered, tightness all around my throat.

I choked.

Wesker didn't realize that I was gone until he reached behind him. Apparently he was reaching for my hand but only captured mid air.

He spun around instantly, his eyes falling on my captivity. Climbing metallic tables he reached for me but vines prevented him from doing so.

That did not stop him because he tore free, his knife being removed only for the plant to squeal.

He cut me loose quicker than anything in this world, Wesker falling on his knees as my dead weight fell on him.

He freed my throat and I coughed heavily. He cupped my cheek as he stared down at me.

I avoided his gaze.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he stood, his hand reached towards me. I nod, nothing else said to Wesker, for the most part I was still mad at him.

"I'm sorry I ruined your marriage for this" Wesker stated and I lowered my gun.

"Fucks sakes Wesker, must we go there?" I hissed.

"I'm being honest dear heart" he told me and I placed my gun to my back.

"Well since we are going by honesty here I'm sorry to come between you and Ada" and the moment said that he stopped wakling.

Before I could walk by him he grabbed my wrist.

"I told you, I'm sorry you and I both know that I don't see Ada that way" I was told and I flashed free.

"No, I don't know because you still touched her" I hissed as I led the way.

Neither of is said anything and I preferred it that way. I just could not look at my husband the same way.

I was pulled into a rough kiss by husband, something I was waiting for him to do for some time now. I raised my left leg, Wesker bring my wrist together and above my head.

A door sounded a click, Wesker taking my top over my head only for his eyes to fall on my cleavage. I slapped his face, Wesker staring down at me with wide eyes.

"Would you care to explain?" He asked as I reached for my blouse, my eyes fixed on him.

"I hate you, you do these things because you know I'm weak to you and it hurts" I told him and he narrowed his eyes.

"I think you forget that I was once human and I'm a man. It was not supposed to happen but it did, if you are considering to leave me for this you are free to" he told me and my throat burned.

He was even arrogant about it.

He fly the door, his eyes giving me nothing and they looked right through me. I leaned against the door, Wesker tilting his head some what.

"I never planned on leaving you but you act as of I'm like you; cold" I told him and he stared down at me.

"I'm no longer cold, the woman responsible for that is standing before me" he told me and I hugged him, my cheek pressed to his cheek.

"I love you" and when he said that he pulled my hand to rest on his heart. I tried with his shirt, my nails sinking to the fabric until it tore.

He continued to watch me as I undressed for him slowly, his eyes taking in my body's every curve. Going on my toe point I pulled him downwards so that my lip could meet his ear.

"Make love to me" and I could feel his manhood hardening against me. He placed his guns aside as he lowered his head so that his lips could touch my neck.

Vote and comment please :)