Chapter Seventy- Fifteen Years

Book Finale

Claire's POV

Fifteen strong years went by and Helana blamed me for her husband's death for twelve of those years. She gave birth a beatitful baby girl and a handsome mini Leon.

As soon as they were of age I was the one to break the news to the children because Helena couldn't. Ada was quite grateful that her son was saved but it was quite clear that she could not live with herself.

If her son was not in danger, no one would have to die. We would all be safe.

She was no longer the bad ass Asian we were use to as she gave up that life to raise her son. Wesker didn't reprimand her just as she would have expected, he simply embraced her decision.

Jill and Chris were now better than ever in the aspect of their relationship. The divorce never came and honestly I didn't want it to.

Those two belong together.

Miguel remained my very good friend and as for Ada she allowed him to see the boy, their romance being history as she got married to one of Stanley's good friend.

Miguel was not over Ada and I felt really bad for him.

Ingrid and Stanley left the agency after Leon's death and while it cost them all the assets they owned they were willing to start over. Their tribute to Leon at his funeral was only a few words from bringing everyone to the sobbing state that my tribute did.

Well not everyone because up until this day I had no idea what Wesker thought and felt that day. His face gave nothing away.

I blamed my self entirely for Leon's death and even after fifteen years I could not forgive myself.

I could have saved him if I tried.

Alex never gave up on her work of science and surprisingly the blond woman had triplets. Three amazingly good looking blond girls.

Kimberly was at her ninth child and I was beginning to think Jack was building a team. Maybe Kimberly experience something other than pain during childbirth.

"Dear heart?" I looked to my husband who was rather untidy, his hair begging for my attention. I smiled as I stood, my hand ranking his blond hair.

He looked not a day older and so did I but felt sad when I think about our immortality. We were going to outlive each and everyone of our  human friends.

"How was the conference?" I asked and he stared down at me. Even after fifteen years I still could not read my husbands emotions.

"For what was tiring as it took months we finally came to an agreement" he told me and my eyes brighten.

Good, the word is good Wesker. That's it, one word.

"That is excellent Wesker" I told him as I helped him remove his tie. He shrugged free from his suit jacket.

"Is she still seeing that guy?" Wesker asked me and I stared up at him. I took a deep breath.

"She won't listen, I think she gets that from you" I told him truthfully and even after fifteen years I think he would change from his black attire.

"I do believe you have that mistaken Claire" he carried on.

"I tell her not to do something and that's exactly what she does" he hissed and I rubbed his shoulder.

He grit his teeth, our gaze falling on the sound of clicking heels. Blue eyes stared at us both, Wesker taking a deep breath.

"Ruby where is your sister?" I asked before my husband could scare the poor child.