Chapter Twenty five- Trouble

Claire's POV

It was still impossible to believe even though it has been a complete hour since the message had been delivered and Wesker left. This was all too much to bare and even though I didn't want to I felt bitter towards Leon.

Technically he killed our son. Was it intentional or not the thought remained the same.

My little boy was murdered.

Did Leon kill our son to deplete all ties he had with me? Was it truly a genuine accident and I was thinking on it far too much?

Honestly I'll never know.

"As if leaving me alone wasn't enough!" I yelled at darkness, bitter liquid filling my mouth and burning my throat on its was down.

I was indeed correct that I would never watch my child grow because he is dead. I bite my lower lip harsh, and unhealthy hiccup coming along.

Why my? Why must I be the woman to lose a child?

I was just about to take another harsh sip of vodka when the entire bottle was taken from my hand and tossed to the floor. The bottle shattered completely, the alcoholic content revealed.

I stared up at dark shades through my lashes, his face twitching slightly as he stared down at me. I honestly did not expect him back this early.

"Have you lost your mind?" he asked and I looked to the floor.

"No" I hissed and he leaned towards me.

"Then why are you drinking?" He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know Wesker, maybe its because I can?" I asked sarcastically, Wesker looking displeased.

"Claire..." He began but I cut in before he could finish.

"I  wasn't going to drink the entire thing" I lied, Wesker's shoes looking shine as ever as not once did I look at him after being caught.

Wesker gripped my hand firmly as he placed me to sit on the stool present in the kitchen, his shades removed and placed on the island next to me.

"Listen to me quite carefully, the boy is long gone Claire so killing yourself and the child in your womb won't do a damn thing but hurt me" he told me in a tone I had never heard before.

I stared up at him, does this man have any idea what I'm feeling right now? How it feels to carry a child in your womb for nine months and lose him to unforseen circumstances?

To never watch that child become a man?

Losing a child at such a tender age, that child being your first child at that.

I smacked the man before me, Wesker's face being sent in a total different direction. I swallowed, Wesker turning to face me with a red face and bared teeth.

Oh god...

He straighten, my body shaking slightly as I turned away swiftly. Why is it whenever we argued somebody has to hit somebody?

"I have some small things to take care of, I'll be in the office if you need me. You should get some rest" He stated calmly, Wesker retrieving his shades as he left the room.

"Wait!" I yelled as I followed after him, Wesker stopping midway the stairs.

"Yes" he replied stiffly, his back still to me.

"Won't you join me tonight?" I asked, Wesker standing there in silence.

"Albert?" I asked and he remained stiff, me mounting the stairs immediately.

"Will you come to bed tonight?" I asked and before I could touch him he continued mounting the stairs.

"I'm afraid not" he told me and those three words stun. I froze, Wesker entering his office and closing the door behind him.

******

I held onto my pillow, my eyes pooling as I stared at my phone. Whenever we argued Wesker wou

Why he refused to share a bed with me I had no idea.

Was it because I hit him for insulting me the way he did.

The moment my phone vibrated I jerked, my soon to be husbands name flashing across the screen. I answered on the third ring.

"Hello..." I answered softly as three hours had passed since he locked himself in the office and I went the bed.

"Claire, come here" he asked softly, something coming alive within me.

The moment I was at his door I took a deep breath, the door opening to reveal the blonde who made a relaxed face none existent.

"The boy you saved...do you remember his name?" He asked me shyly, me staring at him oddly.

"What boy? I asked innocently, Wesker staring down at me.

"The you stopped me from killing on our journey to stop the launch of the Nitro X virus...the little blond" Wesker stated and I burst in tears, Wesker taking a stiff step back.

"Claire...why are you crying?" He asked and I covered my mouth as I robbed uncontrollably.

"You..." Was all I could manage, Wesker cocking a brown as he stared at me.

"What have I done?" hear asked me,  me stepping close enough to place my arms around his small waist.

"You are changing...you have far more compassion as opposed to the day we first met" I told him, Wesker's glove hand making contact with my hair.

"I owe that to you Miss Redfeild." He stated and I pressed my face to his shirt.

"His name was Max, he was around four years old when we met him" I told him, and he pulled his phone out, his eyes falling on me after typing something swiftly.

"Where is he now?" he asked and I argued my brown painfully.

"I...I really don't know...I never kept track of what happened to him after saving the world. Jill and Chris took care of that" I told him truthfully.

"So unfortunately I will have to speak with your brainless brother" Wesker mumbled, his lips falling on my forehead softly.

"Why is it Max is so important to you?" I asked and Wesker looked to the floor, me taking his face in the palm if my hands.

"I want to raise that boy" he told me and my heart felt I light pull.

I was just about to kiss him when Wesker turned from me,my lips falling on his cheek instead.

Our relationship was in trouble.

Almost had a huge writer's block with this chapter but thank god I didn't! I utilized my creativity right in the nick of time!

Phew!!!😉😉😉😉

Anyhow don't forget to vote guys and comment...see you all rather soon!!!