Chapter Fifty Four- Claire Vs Wesker

Claire Vs. Wesker

Claire's POV

I kept my eyes fixed to the outside behind the glass, my eyes moist. I honestly felt bitter towards my husband and everyone around me were simply facing the side effects.

Honestly I was rather upset with just about anyone right now. One word could receive one out of two reactions; a painful hiss or a poisonous glare.

My husband would forever hide things from me and I was quite sure I gave him all the reasons possible to trust me. Unfortunately he could not trust the woman he chose to make his wife.

He had called my brother and directed him to his coordinates. Nothing was said to me, if that was not intense trust failure then I don't know what intense trust failure was.

"You do know he did that because he cares about you" Jill who was seated in the backseat stated as the car made a rather swift turn.

Cared about me she says? Ha, Wesker should not be secretive with a woman like me after all that we have been through.

I ignored my best friend, something dressed in black stepping before the car. If I wasn't mistaken that something actually looked like my husband.

Chris slammed the brakes, his arm preventing his wife from going through the windscreen.As for me, I was nearly strapped in by my husband the moment we left the mansion.

"Have you lost your damn mind?!" My brother yelled at Albert but Wesley did not hear a damn word.

"Yet you were once a damn Captain" Christopher mumbled to himself.

I unbuckled the belt roughly, Wesker pulling my door for me. He gazed as I walked by him without a word.

If he was expecting a 'thank your' that would be the last thing for him to receive. Ada did not contain her laughter in such a moment.

"I told you that's the exact thing you would receive but you didn't listen arrow nose" she went on to say and to be quite honest there was a part of me that wanted to laugh based on Wesker's facial expression.

"And who asked you Wrong?" He asked throughout grits teeth.

Thats when I felt something prick the skin of my neck, my hand going to the area. I gritted my teeth, Ada taking steps away from me immediately as her eyes fell on my neck.

"Someone is tracking us...someone is here!" Ada yelled as she raised her guns, her eyes searching every corner around us.

"Because we don't have eyes and ears" Jill kissed as she clicked her gun, Jill handling the heavy weapon rather well.

I felt dizzy, my vision blurring for approximately ten seconds. My limbs weakened, my body telling me how close it was to collapsing.

My husband caught me before I could collapse, his eyes all over the place as whatever landed on my neck made a ticking sound.

Wesker's eyes fell to the area, his eyes going wide and something tells me if it were another person their brain would decorate the asphalt while the skull would be the open door.

"I know this device..." And the moment he said that I felt like a stranger in my own body, Wesker avoiding the punch I threw his way.

Blue eyes went wide.

I stared at my hand resting in his firm and larger one, his eyes remained on my trembling hand for a while. A thousand men came from absolutely no where, each and everyone creating new curse words with the use of familiar ones.

Wesker gritted his teeth, my other fist being caught in his other hand in perfection. He didn't squeeze but he did not let me go.

"She's under someone's control" he told Ada who was now fighting what looks like sixty different men. She looked annoyed.

"Then you fight her until that thing needs a new host, that's the only way we'll conquer it" Ada told Wesker who kept his eyes fixed on me the entire time and my knee landed in Wesker's stomach roughly.

He groaned, Wesker holding onto me still as he felt nothing.

"I can't fight her Ada and you are quite aware of the why" he told Ada who was now pinned in all angle, Wesker firing at anything that wore full black and looked masculine that ran towards us.

I had absolutely no idea how I flipped free from my husbands hold but I did and he was equally shocked. My body shook violently as I tried to fight whatever was trying to control me.

"I can't control it, none of this is my intention" I yelled as I removed my gun, each bullet being skillfully avoided by the blond.

"I'm aware dear heart but I can't hurt you" he told me as he was behind me in a flash, the gun no longer in my hand.

Ada frowned as she ran out of Ami but my gun was tossed to her, Ada's frown turning upside down. I pulled on raw metal, that metal being part of a street sign.

Wesker lowered immediately, the metal pole barely missing his nose as came up as soon as he thought he had dodged the brutality.

He guessed wrong.

The pole sent his face in a different direction, his face remaining there as Ada who was through with her pile of men gesture vividly. If I didn't know better she was screaming for me to get away from...

Completely roanged eyes pierced me, something I had never seen before and fear grew within me. Ada was blocked by Jill and chris who tried helping me joined my current state.

I choked as my feet left the ground, my hands formed on Wesker's wrist.

"Valentine he will kill them both, He's been triggered! Weaker always tries to maintain his temper because that's what drives the peak of his power!" Ada yelled while I felt as though my eyes were being squeezed from my body.

"We cant take him! What do you mean triggered?" Jill asked and Ada gasped at us.

"God help us" was all Ada said, Jill releasing her immediately. I swallowed when I realized that what was once on my neck was no longer there but on the man chokinge to death.

Update Time!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed that chapter so please leave those votes and comment please.