Chapter Three- Where We Stand

🎶Everything I need🎶

Claire's POV

The moment the door opened I turned to see Wesker stumbling on his own two feet. I sat up in the darkness, the figure of a woman behind him.

The sent of whiskey was strong and with a woman behind him something cracked within me. I blinked my tears away, if anything happened I was the one to blame.

"Well he made it back, what happens after is none of your damn concern" came a voice, a voice I was sure belonged to Jill.

Jill?

Then again this ship contained survivors. If Jill was here Chris was here also.

I blink, Wesker mumbling nonsense, Jill receiving a firm nod.

She left, Wesker closing the door behind him. The thoughts were there but to be quite honest I knew Jill was far better than that.

At least that's what I hoped.

Wesker removed his shirt, that shirt being thrown who knows where. His eyes fell on the bed but based on how far his eyes seemed I can tell he saw nothing but the bed.

So even the immortal can get drunk?

"Fuck" he groaned when he realized he held a gun, the gun being tossed to the table next to him as though he had never held a gun before.

In annoyance the savage tore his pants from his body. I blinked but before I could leave the bed he came and lay next to me.

I went stiff.

So much for returning because Kim wasn't there and Jack and I weren't the best of friends. If I knew Wesker would return I would actually swallow the pride I had and asked Ada to spend the night.

Wesker laid on his back, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. He mumbled nonsense.

"You're drunk aren't you?" I asked and for the first time Wesker actually looked at me. His eyes indicating that he actually saw me.

I was on my back in an instant, one hand on my throat while the other gripped my hair harshly, his body weight crushing me.

He studied me, me choking like a dog.

Well then...maybe I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

He released me, his legs still straddling me as he straightened, his hands on his knees.

"Claire?" He asked as I sat up partially with a hand rubbing my throat.

"So he's not completely drunk" I hissed and his eyes trailed my body. I wore nothing but a thin night gown, something I often rejected for bra and shorts.

At least those covered something.

"While I'm intoxicated I'm better than the average intoxicated human male" he clarified and I tried my best not to look at his boner.

My legs were already turning jello with him this close to me. Why was it so hard to resist him?

He swung his leg, Wesker resting next to me on his back moments after, my heart beating rapidly. Somehow I felt slightly disappointed.

Had he lost all attraction for me...

He didn't even touch me. Did I now lead his stomach to churn?

I turned my back, my eyes now moist. Had I hurt him so badly that the love he felt for me vanish?

The tears fell, me staring at the wall in the distance. He said nothing and neither did I, I simply listened to the silence around us.

When a hand made contact with my ass electricity filled me. I actually froze with my eyes opened, small circles being made on the area.