Chapter Forty Four- Date Close To Water

Claire's POV

I tried to blink but Wesker's hand wouldn't allow that as even though my eyes were open I could not see one shit. I held onto his wrist for guidance as I could now feel sand beneath my feet, I do hope Wesker knew when it came to falling I was good at it.

Hmm? Were we going for a swim?

Where was the surprise in going for a swim? Was there something else instored for me in the waters?

Or was my husband tired and needed to feed me to something that could handle me? I giggled, somehow I found that statement to be quite funny.

"What's so amusing dear heart?" he asked and his voice sent an electric shiver down my spine. With Wesker I enjoyed doing the nasty no matter where we were.

"There are so many assumptions going through my head right now" I told him as I bit my lower lip.

"Is that so?" he asked with that smart mouth of his. I sucke don my lip.

"Wesker..." I called as we were still walking.

"Yes..." He replied gently.

"Are you going to put me on my knees and pull on my hair as I please you?" I asked.

"What?" Wesker asked quite puzzled as to why I said that. My cheeks redden.

"Tie me to a tree perhaps and have your way with me on this little island" I asked.

"Claire?" he asked because I assumed he was wondering if I was still in there.

"Climb a tree and get rude?" I carried on and I'm sure Wesker mumbled the name of a god.

"What the hell have you been reading?" he asked me and I bit down on my lip harder.

"Come one, what is it?" I asked as surprises always spiked something within me.

A great enthusiasm as my thoughts focused on what to expect. I was like a child on christmas morning.

"Now it would make no sense to use the word surprise if I told you what it was?" He informed me and my lips curled into a frown. Always so perfect, no wonder I called him Zeus.

"You and Chris suck at surprises you know that" I told him as he (which took forever) uncovered my eyes. I blink rapidly due the sudden freedom my eyes gain and the great brightness that hit them. 

"You can stop comparing me to your older brother now" he told me and my heart became warm. The asshole I once knew was not there anymore, Wesker was now my very own gentleman

Well at least when I kept my bitter comments to myself that is.

It was a little picnic for us and it was the nearest presentation for a picnic ever. Was he driven by order in each and everything he did?

Nope, I can speak to the sex alright. Albert had no organization skills when it came to banging me senseless. 

"I did it so you can lecture me on how it is rather untidy and ..." But I shushed him which actually felt good because it was Wesker who always shut me up. Lets just say my husband enjoyed having the last word.

Not this time honey.

"It's absolutely perfect, I'm glad you did it alone" I old him as I like a child ran and sat in the beautiful area.

"Lovely" was his one worded reply, something I hated because sometimes it made me wonder if I'm dating a robot. It was as though Albert ran on program.

"Oh these are for you, I know you don't really like to be spoiled but it is something you are going to have to get use to as my wife" he told me and I took the larger box first.

"I hope this isn't something expensive and stupid where I'll have to force you to return it" I hissed and Wesker removed his shades and stare right at me.

"Wesker, why does this one have holes in it?" I asked and Wesker gave me a blank stare.

"Would you open in the damn box?" was his rude remark, Wesker earning a nasty glare.

"Please" he added as my fingers ripped off the ribbon first, the lid of the box being removed slowly. Now what the hell could this be?

If this starts ticking I'm tossing it into the sea. I looked at wesker quizzically. 

A little bundle of fluff poked its head out immediately, its tongue out as it stared up at me. His colour almost matched my hair and the little guy's eyes were blue.

"Do tell me you like it" Wesker secretly prayed. As if he did...

I screamed so loud everyone on the vessel in the distance came to my aid immediately. Ada had her gun raised alongside Christopher who did the same thing.

"What's wrong Claire?" Chris asked and I simply raised my new friend towards him.

"Isn't he cute?" I asked and all guns aimed lowered immediately.

"Fuck's sake Claire we thought Wesker was drowning your ass or some shit of the sort" Chris stated and Wesker gazed up at him from under his eyes.

"Impressive, I'm a serial killer" Wesker his via grit teeth and I gave a impish grin. They all left complaining and I kept kissing the pup. Wesker eyed me and the pup wickedly, the blonde grabbing the little fellow by the but.

"Run along now" Wesker hissed as he pat he pup on the back the moment it's little paws touched ground. I gave him a wicked star and he returned a wicked grin.

"I haven't even bonded with him yet" I complained as I tried reaching for the pup. Wesker prevented that with his powerful hands, me falling onto his lap immediately.

He stared down at me on such a moment, Wesker's facial expression going dim. I learned on my elbows as question marks now surrounded my mind.

What was wrong?

He said nothing to me, Wesker unwrapping the next gift for me himself. I gasped the moment I could see what he had gotten me clearly

Vote and comment on this chapter please :)