Chapter Twelve- Love and making love

🎶Total Eclipse Of The Heart🎶

Albert's POV

After I had calmed I took the device resting in one corner of the room. It took me an entire hour to gain control of my temper, this was the exact reason I didn't want her near.

If she should have remained in this room with me I would have hurt her far more than I did this room and the things in it. Hurting Claire is the last thing I wanted to do.

I stared at the phone in my hand, now why the hell would she get upaet over this. The screen was cracked like I had expected, my eyes falling in a text message.

I miss those late night research Albert, Claire doesn't have to know what goes on behind closed doors Albert. Whenever you are able please respond, I miss us.

I didn't need to identify the number to know who it was. This woman had being trying to contact me using various numbers now.

She was stupid mistake I created.

This woman once worked for me, she was the woman I tried to use in order to forget Claire when Chris and Leon came for her. While I never had sex with this woman because of how close we had gotten she hoped that I did have sex with her.

When it would never happen that's when she grew out of control, her attempts to get me in bed with her almost costing Ada her life. Ada was seen as a threat to her and it was only fair if she elimination her.

That's when I knew she could not stay and she took the few nights we worked on projects together far more than what it really was. I fired her, my men sending her far away from me.

She was toxic and Ada's ambush was just a small wake up call.

It was in my intention to kill her but Ada begged for me not to. Apparently I should not have listened to the Asian woman because Claire would not see these things.

Claire would not have a reason not to trust me.

I should have known better than to have her messages in my phone. I should have gotten rid of her once and for all.

I stood, all my messages being deleted. I touched my earpiece gently.

This was a mess that needed cleaning

"Krauser here, what is it Wesker?" He came on with a voice that sounded quite tired. Strange because Jack was quite like me, he never need rest.

"I need a new phone, the woman still won't take a hint" I hissed, he laughed slightly.

"Claire saw it?" He asked and I grit my teeth.

"Yes" was my flat reply, Jack laughing slightly.

"I told you to code the device or change it entirely but you fail to listen" Jack stated.

"Just send me the damn code so I can transfer what is important to the new device" I hissed.

"Will do" with that our communication ended, me placing my phone to the small table next to the bed.

*******

I headed for the bathroom to find the door locked, my teeth now grit. Only Claire.

I took the entire lock out silently, the door opening in the same manner. My eyes fell on red hair in the tub only to find that Claire was sleeping there.

Wasn't she aware that that could make her sick? It would have been so much better if I found her on the bathroom floor.

I reached for her gently, Claire still in land of slumber as I lifted her towards the bed. I placed her down gently, blue eyes now meeting me and catching me off guard.