Chapter Forty Nine- Seperate Ways

Albert's POV

Claire smiled at me as she did the final button of my shirt. While I knew the exact reason as to why my wife was smiling I chose to raise a brown and behave oblivious.

I was a man who gained pleasure from the small things in life and right now this was one of them.

"Why are your eyes shining and why are you smiling Claire?" I asked but before I could receive an answer hear Ada screaming my name in it's entirety.

Why did the female sound so startled?

Claire looked alarmed, both of us staring at each other before leaving the tree house swiftly. For some strange reason Ada did not sound like herself.

"Wong?" I called and Ada was about to walk in the opposite direction until she gained realization as to where the voice came from.

She mumbled nonsense, her hair a mess while the woman looked like a woman walking in heels for the first time. She bumped into me, reflex leading me to hold her before the both of us could fall.

This was nothing like the Ada Won't I knew.

"Speak woman... clearly" I told her firmly and she swallowed, mascara leaving a mark on her cheeks and eyes.

"They took my little boy! They are going to kill my baby!" she panicked and Claire covered her mouth.

"Ada are you sure?" Claire asked and Ada nodded.

"They called me, I heard my baby's voice" she carried on and I continued to stare down at her.

I gave Ada a harsh stare, why the hell was this woman so fucking stubborn? I gave her specific instructions and she ignored each and everyone.

"Did I not tell you to take the boy with us, just like Jill and Claire did?" I hissed and she gasped upon my words.

"Is that all you have to say to me?! Those men will kill him all because of the mess you got yourself tangled in!" She screamed at me, the others making their way over in the distance.

"The last time I checked you were right there with me when the mess was being made. Don't you dare pin this on me Wong", my eyes burned amber but Ada didn't even flinch.

She shoved me. I was only being truthful, she killed men just like I did and ruin lives just the same.

"Its all about you isn't it? You never really cared about anyone but your damn self! The only reason I survived Raccoon City is because I had something you wanted" she hissed and I looked to the floor.

"You do speak the truth" I told her and it was as though I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

"You have no heart to even say such a thing to me!" She yelled.

"What am I to say to you when you left the damn boy behind" I told her, my lips curled in disgust.

Miguel was about to touch her when she gestured for him not to. He retract his hand immediately.

If I didn't know better one would think her body generated heat. In her current mood it was highly possible.

"My son and I had been doing fine without you" she hissed, Miguel's eyes going wide.

"What?! He's my child too Ada and I'm just as angry but this won't help" he told her and I must say I agreed with him greatly.

"No, the moment I get my son back I want you out of our lives" she hissed and Miguel shook his head at her.

"You had been doing that so well for years...I'm sorry to disturb whatever by wanting to right my wrongs" he hissed as he left.

"Miguel no!" Claire called after him and I could see in her eyes how much she wanted to make everything right.

"He doing what he does best Claire" Ada hissed.

"Ada we can work as a team to..." But before Leon could finish the Asian woman faced him in anger.

"I never asked for a fucking team Leon, I have been on my own from the age of twelve so I don't need nothing one of you standing here!" She began.

"Do me a favour and focus on your bitch kennedy" She hissed and that's when I grabbed her wrist. Enough was surely enough.

"Desist!" I growled as she stared up at me. She scoffed.

"What? Afraid I might tell your truth?" I was asked and that's when she turned to Claire.

"This man does not love you as much as you think he does. He was close to fucking me before you came along" Ada hissed and Claire's eyes fell on me.

"What?" She asked and I grit my teeth. Ada was only adding fuel to a fire.

"That's not true, she aimed to jump me" I told her but I could see on Claire eyes that she believed Ada.

Ada kept her gaze fixed on Claire.

"Claire I told you..." She hand my ring over, Jill taking Claire's hand immediately.

"It doesn't matter, I want to go home" she stole me.

"I'm going to find my child" Ada hissed as she stormed off.

*******

Everything fell apart the moment we got on the vessel. Ada never came on as she took a jet ski and left in search of her son.

Claire never spoke to me and spent her time around her brother and best friend. I was alone in my room, a wedding ring in my hand.

We were stronger as a team but now the team had been separated. It was easy for the enemy to gain revenge now.

Vote and comment please...

Sorry for the late update. Hope y'all like :)