Chapter Forty- Issues on a honeymoon

Claire's POV

I bit on my lower lip without intention the moment Wesker stood, the back of his hand teasing my shoulders. The blood within me chilled, my saliva going dry immediately.

I want him, if I didn't know that before I knew it now.

I was around his waist in an instant, Wesker staring up at me. I smiled, my arms around his neck as buried his face in my cleavage.

He stared at ne once again. Wesker seemed like a child in this moment.

It was as though we were going to make love for the very first time. It was as though Wesker did not know where to touch me.

I giggled when Wesker placed his palm on the edge of the bed, his eyes fixed on me. I chuckled because while I knew he had me I felt as though I was falling.

"Why are you flushed Miss Redfield?" He asked me as he used one hand to remove my bra, my eyes falling on his hard on.

I was the only woman that seemed to give Weaker a hard on.

"I think you got my name wrong Mr. Wesker" I told him and he smirked slightly.

He untied my hair.

"What is your name pretty Lady?" He asked as he helped me remove my undies, his glove hand finding its way back to the bed for support.

"It's Mrs Wesker to you" I told him and don't ask me how my husband stood without the use of his hands but he did. He smiled fully, something that was a rare and beautiful sight coming from a man like my husband.

He said nothing, his eyes fixed on me. I leaned in my elbow, my gaze fixed on my husband.

When a few minutes passed that when the creeps started to grow slowly.

"Wesker?" I asked as he stood there, his eyes not leaving me. His eyes were now orange, me sitting up immediately.

"Claire, I'm still here." He told me as he removed his gloves, my eyes fixed on his amber ones.

I failed to believe that.

"No, you are going to hurt me again" I told him and Wesker's eyes flashed to blue. I covered my body, unwanted fear building within me.

"Hey, hey, Claire" he was holding my arms by this time, me staring at him in great fear.

"I saw it in your eyes Albert, Albert..." His face showed great offense, his hand finding my hair.

"Claire my eyes will always be amber. Were they they not orange when you met me?" He asked as he gave his head a slight tilt.

"No! You were going to..."

"No" he told me and I shook my head like a child.

"I was simply admiring your figure Claire..." He told me before he kissed me. I palmed his face, one of his hand providing support as my free hand found his belt.

Wesker's eyes opened immediately and I groaned as that's where the kiss ended. My eyes rest on the glock in his   pants, Wesker following my gaze.

All the excitement I had got him died immediately. Did he not realize we were no longer lovers but husband and wife?

"Wesker you have to leave this lifestyle behind" I begged, Wesker placing his gun on a table close by. I groaned when he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wesker we have a family now" I told him and he glare at me over his shoulder.

"Don't you think I fucking know that Claire?" He asked and I burst into tears, Wesker standing to put his shirt on.

Shirt that wasn't even in tucked into his pants properly. He balanced on his fist as he stared right at me.

"If I don't protect the family I have no one else will" he stated as he barely his teeth. I made a face at him.

"How the hell is killing everyone who didn't get the right grade in your book protection?!" I yelled and Wesker simply curled his lips in disgust before he straightened.

His gun was placed behind him immediately.

"Answer me because I am not crazy for expressing how I feel!" I yelled as I stood, the sheets covering my naked frame. He faced me.

"Is that so?" He hissed, his way of showing me that he didn't care about me.

"Don't ignore me on this" I told him.

"Do you want me to hit you? Is that it?" He asked and I crossed my arms.

"While you may not give a shit about our babies I do! I will not have my children grow without a father because you would rather hold a gun!" I yelled but what I did not know was that I would regret the second set of words that would leave my lips.

"Simply because you grew without a damn father and had no fucking childhood means that my children should suffer!" The final word came out disabled because Weaker silence me with the back of his hand.

I was on the bed in the same instant.

It was all so sudden, blood leaving my lips as for the first time in my my life was punched by a man. His hand tightened around my throat as I stared at the ceiling.

Wesker was just about to hit me again when one of the girls cried. His eyes widened, his fist in middle air as he stared down at me with wild eyes.

Our honey moon just went from bad to worst. I stared up at the man above me, my own blood falling on me.

He cuddled me like a child, my entire body in some form of frenzy as he moved my hair to look at me completely. I stared at him, my vision a complete blur as my tears came in a rush.

I couldn't speak because of a damaged and painful nose break and bursted lip. He was unable to speak because of what he had done to me.

I jerked when he was walking, my head on his shoulder as he exit the room. When he came upon one door I didn't expect my tears came even harder.

He knocked, Wesker's lips on my head and I didn't need to see his face to know that he was crying. I could hear him.

Vote and comment please.