Chapter Five- Ancipation Found

Chris and Claire👆👆👆

Claire's POV

The moment I exit the bathroom well dressed and smelling sweet my eyes fell on Wesker who was sitting by the bathroom door with a glock in his hand. It was as though he was waiting for something.

To be more specific he was waiting on our invaders. I swallowed dry saliva.

That's if such a thing exists.

He gazed up at me but said nothing, his eyes showing no indication of fear. Wesker looked so calm that if I wasn't made aware earlier I would have absolutely no idea of what's going on.

I was fucking scared. Scared because while Wesker was unable to die I could.

I aimed to get my son back and death was the last obstacle I needed at this point. I gazed at Wesker, the blonde doing the same, his face giving nothing away.

He handed me a gun, nothing said as he did so. I gave his attire a once over and rudely he did the same.

He wore an outfit that seemed familiar, a black suit with his blue undershirt being the only thing coloured. Even upon incarceration he just had to look his best.

"You seem pretty easy" I told the man seated before me as my heart was beating out of control.

I was way deep in this mess because if Wesker was caught I would land my skinny ass in prison. I was now the 'to be wife' of a wanted man.

So much for wanting a fairy tale romance?

"Every known satellite is given the task to pin point my location, citizens are asked to turn me in and the enemy now knows I'm alive. How is that relaxing Claire?" He asked and I bit my lower lip, the gun given to me being placed at waist level.

So he was worried, his face just showed me something else.

"Never said it was relaxing because those men are trained to shoot first then ask questions later" I told him truthfully, Wesker on the verge of giving a reply when there was a knock on the door.

Wesker and I looked at each other, each knock more powerful and there were instances where it sounds as if the door was kicked. Wesker stood, his gun removed as he used his arm to direct me behind him.

"Open the damn door Claire!" Came the voice of a brother I had not seen or heard from in years. A brother who sounded as though he would murder his very own sister if it was possible.

I cringed, this was far worst than the authority or enemy finding us.

"Open the god damn door Claire, I know you are in there!" Chris yelled once again.

The door split and collapsed, Jill holding onto her husband, softly pleading for him to 'let it go'. I swallowed, my position behind Wesker kept as the blonde still kept his gun raised.

"I suggest you drop it" Chris hissed as he eyed the weapon raised in his direction.

"And I don't know where you get your confidence Chris" Wesker hissed a slight chuckle following which only led my brother to clench his fist.

"For Pete's sake Christopher that was three...almost four years ago!" Jill yelled as she stood before her husband, both hands raised as she stared up at him.

"Jill, stand aside" he hissed, his eyes fixed on me. The monster he had to call his little sister.

"I won't..." Jill hissed on a broken voice, her arms crossed.

"This isn't your place to decide Jill!" He yelled Jill giving a fierce glare.

"And I'm guessing its yours...is that it? For fucks sake Chris I've supported you for so long but this is the last straw. Claire is not a child anymore Christopher and she made a choice!" Jill yelled, Chris moving her aside to place her against the wall.

"While you are able to forgive and forget I am unable to forgive that man for what he did to me and I most definitely can't forget it!" Chris yelled and Wesker's face read 'now is not the time for all this'.

"I will never forget anything I've been through in Raccoon City and beyond Chris but I'm certainly willing to forgive Captain...Wesker" Jill stated in a firm tone her hands prying Chris's rough hand away from her body.

"Have you forgotten what that man has unleashed upon this planet Jill?" Chris asked and that's my breaking point.

"No I haven't Chris and whether or not you want to cry acceptance Wesker is in love with your younger sister. " Jill countered, Chris making a pained face.

"How can you call that love? Claire could have been killed in the situation he created in Racoon City just because she came looking for me!" Chris yelled.

"Yes he has done awful things but he did save the world from a deadly virus by giving his own life!" Jill yelled as she stared at Chris harshly.

"If that's not redemption” he hissed.

The couple argued as though they were my parents. I chose to be with Wesker and while I accepted my sin apparently my brother didn't.

"Enough!" I yelled, six pair of eyes now pointed in my direction and I met each and every pair with a firm gaze. Had they all forgotten that I had a voice?

"I've had enough of this and I'm throwing this at you Chris! For three years you walked out on me after I had lost a son and lover!" I yelled, Chris moving away from Jill to approach me.

"That was a result of the choices you made Claire" Chris stated and Jill gave him a rather distasteful stare.

"It was never Leon's intention to spend the rest of his life with me...Leon broke up with me right before Wesker Kidnapped me and..."

And I was interrupted by my loving 'to be husband' of course.

"I don't like that word" he growled, Chris eyeing him before falling on me.

"Well you did so zip it" I directed at Wesker, the blonde raising his hand in surrender as he now return to silence.

"Claire ...I...I felt betrayed actually I still feel betrayed Claire. " Chris stated as his voice finally softened.

"I felt betrayed when you walked out on me and I lost everything...I needed you more than anything Christopher, where were you?" I asked as I finally cracked, Chris doing what I least expected him to do.

He hugged me, his lips pressing to my forehead shortly before the hug got tighter. I squeezed him as hard as I could, my eyes a bit moist.

"You will always be my little sister...I had already forgiven you but by then we had lost contact completely. I worried for almost three years..." He stated as I placed my head against his large chest.

That's when a shot sounded.

Hello guys!!! Another update for you all and I hope you truly like this one😊 Don't forget to vote and comment guys:)