Chapter Thirty Four- Stomach bugs

Albert's Pov

I swallowed dry saliva as I stared at the man before me wildly. His eyes were glossy and I could see sweat on his face along with the pain in his eyes as he stared on with a strict face.

His fingers were locked and this was the greatest non verbal sign of nervousness. Sure he was good at maintaining composure but on such a day I doubt that anyone would know what that is.

With a heavy sigh I gazed at the floor because the man who was having a ultimate battle with his nerves was me. My eyes found the mirror once again as I toyed with the cuff of my sleeve.

Never had I second guess where I stood in any given situation. Never had I feared anything nor did I depend on another for my happiness.

Selfish was too much of a harsh word but its context supplies my persona the perfect definition. Life was about what I want and my means of getting what I want.

In this moment however I was not bold, I was not sure about anything that would transpire today. In fact I had been standing here for almost to hours while my car was on the outside waiting for me.

While I was never given the best life I had confidence in everything I do. I was sure of things others weren't quite sure off and while I may never admit this if I am indeed incorrect about something, I had confidence in my bullshit.

On this day however, I had no idea what confidence was. Not only was I a nervous wreck but I felt like the child I never was. I was laced in sweat as all could remember was how we spent our last time before the wedding.

That, that was nothing neither of us needed to remember. Bitter and distasteful.

"Wesker, are you alright?" and at the suddenness of a question being issued I froze. I froze until I remembered exactly how to turn and face someone.

"Ada?" I asked and as expected the woman rolled her eyes as she eyed me from toe to head.

"Well now that the obvious have been established, what the fuck is wrong with you?" she hissed and based on her facial movement I could tell that the woman was annoyed. My face twitched.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked as I looked around to find the man Ada was talking to. In no shape or form she could be speaking to me.

"We need to go, Jack is getting pretty worked up out there" I was told in a aggressive manner and I simply searched for the man she spoke to. Seeing this only made Ada boil.

Why the hell was this man so hard to find?

"Patience is a virtue Miss Wong" I told her as I ran the comb through my hair for the tenth time. Did Ada see the way in which my nerves were being depleted?

Must be cause I could feel my fucking knees shaking and my skeleton could leave me any moment now.

"Indeed it is Wesker but we should have left for the beach around two hours ago, the last time I checked the groom waits on the bride. Not the other way around" she continued and I stared wildly at the length of her heels.

I am still in awe as to how this woman create a child as she wore those darn things every single day. What was even greater was the possibility for the woman to go through every possible epidemic wearing those shoes.

Such a situation required a lot of footwork but let's just say my companion handled that well.

"You of all persons should know I despise being told what to do" I hissed. That was indeed great lie because the reason I was still before this darn mirror is because I was a pussy. A pussy who was afraid to face a life changing moment.

Afraid to face a woman who may just walk out on me on the day of our wedding.

"Two hours Wesker! Leave that shit to a woman Albert because it takes no effort for a man to get dress" she stated and I cocked a brow.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked firmly because Ada could be a real bitch when she wanted to.

"Enough bullshit Wesker enough time has been wasted. This is your wedding day!" Ada yelled.

I kept silent and Ada stared at me. I held her gaze and that's when she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god..." she gasped and simply placed my hands in my pocket because I knew what was coming next.

"Why the hell did I not see this before?" she asked as I remained fixed.

"You are scared aren't you?" she asked and when I tried to look away from her she ensure that did not occur by shaking me into an intense stare.

"I think the term should be slightly petrified" I corrected her because with her choice of words I sounded like a four year old boy.

"Oh shut up Wesker, its evident in your eyes that if you show up at the wedding in your current state you are going to piss your fucking pants" Ada sated as she begun to chuckle intensely and I was really close to giving her a tattoo in the forehead with my pistol.

"I'm quite readynow miss Wong, time is a virtue" I told her as I cleared my throat and walked off, Ada behind me like a dying bird with her excessive laughter. My face twitched with every sound that left her mouth.

"Pussy..." she whispered as she choked on laughter and let's just say I will hear that word until I get to my destination.

Yup...This book is on a role and I'm loving it {late yes but don't stone me guys}. Guys I'm so thankful for and proud of you !!! The votes, the comments and putting me in your reading list, I love it :)

I have a surprise for the next chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Until then muah :)