Chapter Sixty Seven- At A Cost

Video ain't mine and I thank the owner so much for creating it 💕💕💕

Claire's POV

I woke up numb, my limbs unable to move while my lower abdomen burned. It felt as tho someone protected the darn area silly.

I made a sound neither man nor animal could recognize. The pain that was within me was even worst than the sound which came out.

My lips were chapped and it was quite evident that I was punched in the shoulder numerous times. I jerked my shoulder slightly, pain filling my entire body.

Darkness and intense heat was what surrounded me as was positioned against a wall. Even my spinal cord had failed me at this point because I could not even sit up straight.

If it was not seen as suicide I would pull the darn thing from my back.

"I had to hurt you to get out of that stage" came the voice of my husband as he lowered.

"Why am I even surprised?" I stated bitterly as I forced myself to stand, my body producing it own coolant after which all the pain left my body.

It was as though the damage was healed.

"I beg your pardon?" And by the look I received Wesker was not quite pleased with statement. I considered but spoke regardless.

"You like to hit things, let's been honest you have done something like this without a monster in my eyes" I told him and Wesker grabbed my wrist.

He gave a hard stare. He was itching to say something but he had to think on it first.

"You almost killed your best friend Claire " he hissed as he pulled me upward only to take hold of me bridal style.

Jill? Oh no.

"Is she okay?" I asked and Wesker's face twitched.

"I summize as much, it was only a stab to the upper arm. Nothing fatal with her quick moves" he told me and I leaned against him.

I inhaled his masculinity.

"You smell good" I told him and Wesker gaze down at me, his amber eyes visible through his shades.

He made a small grunt.

"For a man sweating all day you smell amazing" I told him truthfully. He lift only one eyebrow.

"There is enough of me for you to eat later Claire" he stated and my mouth fell open.

"Screw you Wesker" I missed and he only smirked.

We came upon a cliff, the others staring down at us. Jill held onto her damaged arm and now I felt really awful.

"Do refrain from panic" he told me and I arched a brow.

Panic?

"Now Wesker, why would I..." And my sentence turned into a scream when I was thrown in middle air like a basket ball.

My hands desperately tried to grab onto mid air, my screams continuous. Never in my life did I dream of marrying a mad man.

All I could see was the ground that I would land on and lets be honest, it looked mighty painful. All my friends simply took a step back.

Now what good friends you all are.

Strong arms caught me, my blue eyes fixed on dark shades. Holding onto me gently he stood, his hands holding my wrists gently.

"I told you not to panic and that's precisely what you did" he stated.

"Did you tell me you were about to toss me in mid air?" I asked and he simply scratched his hair.

No, I didn't think so.

Ada hugged herself, her eyes everywhere but here. Ingrid smiled as she received whatever signal she was trying to obtain.

"Got it!" She exclaimed, Stanley and Leon coming next to her.

"We are just a few meters away from where the boy is being held captive. However where we are heading is an Underground facility" she announced and Jill removed her gun, her husband doing the same.

Wesker grabbed Ada by the arm, the Asian giving him a odd stare. I took gave him a very odd stare.

"Now for years I said nothing but this time around I want you to follow my every instruction. Follow them clearly" he warned bitterly and Ada flashed free.

"We are speaking about my baby boy here" she hissed as she poked his chest.

"And I am aware" he replied in a cold tone.

"The child you didn't speak to me for seven months for Wesker. The child you told me to get rid of because I came back from a mission pregnant" she hissed and Wesker removed his shades.

"If you enter tjis with emotions we may just fail our mission" he hissed and Ada broke at that point.

I came between the two. Truly that was enough, I honestly wish my husband had a heart sometimes.

"You can be so much of a stone sometimes" I hissed as Ada dried her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Let's move" was all my husband said and I was very close to him.

"How could you say that to her with no remorse?" I asked.

"Claire she acts on impulse on many occasions but if she truly wants to save her so she will have to let her emotions go" Wesker stated firmly.

"She is a woman and a mother, emotions is what fuel us" I told him and he turned me to face him.

"Claire I wanted you at home with our children so please don't make me regret that decision. If I tell you to run you fucking run and never look behind you" Wesker told me and I stared up at him.

"What are you saying?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"Getting her son won't be easily so there will be a cost. I don't want to loose you" he told me firmly and I tipped in order to kiss his nose.

"And you won't, in fact we won't loose anybody" I told him.

"Try not to cut your lips on the darn thing" Ada stated as she walked by and with the look on his face all I could do was chuckle.

Vote and comment please ;)

Three more chapters to go ;)