Chapter Fifty One- Rescue Misson Twice

Albert's POV

I glanced at Claire, the phone still at my ear as Ada yelled her truth. She by all means had endless reasons to be upset because I only saved her from a disaster due to an ulterior motive.

"Adam I...."

"You what Albert, my son is gone!" She cried and I clutched the phone at my ear.

"No he's not, where are you?" I asked and she sniff heavily.

"I'm on a highway and I honestly don't know what to do...I just want my baby back" she confessed on a broken voice and I glanced at the floor.

"Remain there, Claire and I are will be there soon" I told her firmly, Claire gazing up at me.c

"She blames you" Claire told me as if I was not aware of the monster everyone saw me as. I stretched leather gloves over my hands, my hand reaching for Claire's unzipped dress.

That was correctred with a swift movement.

"Thank you so much for watching the kids"Claire told my sister and man that would likely give her what Claire gave me.

Eternal Love.

"Please don't leave me" I stared down at the small blonde holding my leg. My eyes met Alex, Hunk as stuff as a rock as he glared between Claire and I.

It was as though he was incredibly telling one of us to stay. I glared at Claire who kneeled in oder to face the boy.

"If your friend was in trouble would you help them?" Claire asked and the child started crying.

"I have no friends" the boy cried and I chuckled deeply. When all eyes faced me that laughter had to be concealed in numerous coughs.

I placed my arms behind me, Claire glaring up at me with narrowed blue eyes. I looked away from her.

"We will return for you and your sisters honey, you are our greatest gift" Claire continued and I adjusted the collar of my suit.

"Even if one of the gifts pissed on you this morning" I missed and Claire aimed to ride my knee cup of all functions.

I got my teeth, the boy climbing me as though I was a tree.

"You promise?" He asked and I did not know I was possible to squeal until the boy's small sneakers landed in the area needed for procreation.

"Yes" the word was barely vocalized, the small child unaware that he was actually sending my seed upward. Claire stood and stared at me oddly when I lost all my senses and kept jerking my hands.

Alex quickly retrieved the boy, my wife watching as I fell to my knees, my stomach muscles tearing apart. By this time all my veins were visible and I went from tan to red.

Claire laughed and when I glared up at her she his it in a cough. I barely my teeth, a key being raised in Claire's direction.

"Get the car started, I may be like this for a while, the offspring shift my entire cock" I groaned as I fold like paper.

Claire kissed my hair, her arms behind her as she hummed. I groaned.

*******

Claire drove as though she was riding a fucking bike. Absolutely reckless and she squeezed throughout impossible spacing.

There were moments she even drove on two wheels. I smiled, how could I trade this woman for another?

She was perfect.

"Out of my way asshole! I'm in a hurry here!" Claire yelled at the car before her, the one cares that seemed to be in our damn way.

"Claire" when a small head poked out with a grin Claire swung the car to an aggressive stop.

The car before followed her gesture.

"Jill! Where are you going?" Claire asked and a few men walking by whistled at my wife who was in a shorts and crop top.

Before I could possibly stab anyone in the leg Jill pat me on the shoulder.

"That is inevitable because she looks good" she told me as she hugged claire.

"Well I'm moving, Chris and I..." Jill looked away from us for a moment.

"Jill what's wrong?" Claire asked and Jill wanted to cry and die to her military nature she tried not to.

"Chris and I fell apart the day you and Leon broke up. He became a total different person and the rumors of him sleeping around began to surface. At first I didn't believe the rumors but my little girl kept asking me why daddy won't kiss me the way he kiss other women" she broke and my eyes went wide when she and Claire sat on the bonnet of my car.

"What? Chris would..."

"Well he did and he refuses to give me a divorce so I'm leaving. Here he was judging you and Albert but let us be honest Claire, he would never look at another woman no matter how upset he is. I'm done lying about our marriage Claire, its over" Jill told her.

When my wife looked at me I looked away quite swiftly. Though she had not say it as yet I knew exactly what was coming and we really didn't have time for that.

" Don't you dare look away from me!" Claire fumed and I swore under my breath. Couldn't we have another encounter as opposed to Valentine?

"You get to hit my brother senseless while I help" Claire added and I smirked.

Vote and comment please ;) What do