Chapter Thirty One- Destroyed

Claire's POV

Wesker had been good to me even though we still didn't share a bed and spoke very few words whenever we crossed paths in this house. By good to me I meant that he ensured I ate and whenever I needed help with the kids I never had to ask.

Our relationship was one I could not believe in anymore because I honestly  thought our girls would bring us closer but all we have is unwanted tension. This had been going on for a while now and honestly I forgot the reason for our tension.

Why were we even mad at each other?

Oh yes, I broke Wesker's trust by allowing Leon to kiss me. While Leon and I did not engage in sex I understood why Albert would be so upset. Technically I still cheated on him.

As it it regards to our wedding it was still on and everything single thing had been prepared. Yes that includes the date, number of guest and the dress I will wear to our wedding.

I smiled at my girls, one crying while the other kept silent and stared at me blankly. Well, I can see who will be the perfect replica of Albert Wesker and who will be the perfect replica of Claire Redfield.

 I kissed them both, a voice causing me to fly free from my very own body. I stiffened the moment the question was issued.

"Going somewhere?" I turned to face Wesker immediately, my hands resting on the rail of the crib. I swallowed, my idea was to get out without being seen by my tyrant.

Unfortunately things don't always go according to plan.

"You could say that" I stated softly as placed my hair behind my ear. He glanced at the crib before glancing at me. 

He wore a white T shirt and jeans, Wesker indicating that he would not be on the road today.  For the past few days he had been on various assignments with his sister.

"Where and with whom if I may ask?" He asked and I cocked brows I didn't even know I had. Was this man serious?

"I'm going with friends to have a drink" I told him and he took my hand as we walked together.

"And these friends are?" He asked as we were in the living room sitting across from each other. I blinked.

He knew all the friends I had, where was this coming from?

"I've been in this house for six weeks now that I have given birth to Ruby and Sapphire" I told him firmly. He stared at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, ignoring my statement completely.

"Eclipse sports bar, why are you asking?" I ask him  on a shaky voice, Wesker shaking his head at me.

"Have you forgotten that we are on the most wanted list? That are people hunting us " He asked me and I toyed with the curls of my hair.

"I Know" I stated bitterly because there was no need for him to remind me.

"Yet here are you leaving the house, have forgotten that I can't protect you if I don't know were you are and who you are with?" he continued as though I was his child.

"We'll be wearing our disguise and our profiles will be kept low" I told him, Wesker standing before me with cross arms.

"We refers to who exactly Claire?" I was asked aggressively and I rolled my eyes.

"Pete's sake Albert!" I yelled as we both stood, Wesker staring down at me.

"I asked you a fucking question Claire!" he yelled as he gripped my arm firmly, me staring up at him.

"Its our anniversary of our survival of Racoon city, Chris, Leon, Jill, Sherry, Barry and I have been doing this the moment we reunited. Apart from the three years we weren't on good on terms we always celebrate or reflect on it at least" I told him but based on the look on his face I knew he only one word in my entire statement. 

Leon.

"Tonight is our last night together as a couple because tomorrow night we will be in seperate houses and here you are dressed as though you are going on date" he scold and I rolled my eyes so hard it hurt.

"For fucks sake Wesker it wouldn't matter to you if I was in this house or not. For the past few days you were out and about and I...", I groaned the moment his grip on me grew tighter, Wesker turning me to view all angles of the dress.

"A bit exposed don't you think?" he carried on and I could not believe he was doing this right now.

"Look chastise me as much as you want Wesker but I really don't have time for this. Jill will be here in a few minutes"  I hissed and when he didn't allow me to move I stared at him wildly.

His hand found my thigh and I stiffened completely, his hand were not warm and comforting, instead I was scared the way he held me. he kissed me in aggression, my back hitting the wall roughly as he drove my legs apart.

"What the hell are you doing?" I barely recognised my own voice, Wesker's zipper going down as his hips kept me in place. I didn't need to ask again because it was quite obvious as to what was happening.

I was being raped and I did not what to do or say. This was the man I would spend the rest of my life with and all I could feel was building tears. 

Was it possible for your lover and to be husband to rape you if you allowed him to out of fear?

"Please..." but he went on, my underwear being forced aside as his tip rest at my entrance. This was not sex, it was pure punishment generated from anger.

 I swallowed harshly because somehow I knew this was going to be painful because I was not aroused in any shape or form so down there was not ready for what he had to offer. He just may hurt me with all the aggression he held.

I was very afraid.

I was on the sofa before I knew it, Wesker's lips on my neck as he groaned, his lenght filing me roughly as he tempo started on a swift note and stayed there, I screamed soley pain as rough fingers sunk into my hips.

He bit me and I yelled, a rough hand around my throat as he whispered into my ear aggressively. 

"You are mine dear heart" he told me bitterly, my walls tightening around him with each heavy thrust bestowed upon me. I clawed his arm, Wesker finding some sick pleasure in such and act.

My tears came harder but I kept my cries silent as I was completely numb. His teeth were everywhere and in most place he bit me, blood was drawn.

 The moment he was no longer inside me he forced me to look at him, his tongue in my mouth as I kept my eyes open, the kiss completely one sided. I could not look at him so I gazed at the television instead, our reflection beng clearly seen.

My left breast was given a rough squeezed but I still kept my eyes away from the man above me.

"Have fun with your friends" he told me as he pulled my dress downwards, my hair being adjusted by rough hands. He stood so that he could adjust his pants properly as his body faced the stairs.

 He left with nothing else said nor did he look at me and that's when I broke.

The horn of Jill's car sounded outside.

I was swollen.

Vote and comment please.