Chapter Thirteen- After Passion

Claire's POV

I woke up feeling sore and when I turned to my surprise I found a sleeping Wesker next to me. I smiled softly, I guess this is the end result of nine rounds in one night.

Who said gods didn't tire?

His stamina would always puzzle me. Then again Wesker was not the average man and he could do things no one else could.

Some men were able to come in one minute, Wesker needed hours. The sweet part was that he was a gentleman, he would definitely ensure that I climaxed first.
Now it was my stamina that was supposed to be questioned.

I sat up slightly, Wesker pulling me closer to him in which sitting up was no longer possible. His arms snaked me, my breath trapped in my throat like the largest ice cube from a cocktail glass.

Did he have enough of me so its okay for me to be killed?

I groaned, trying to pull free but Wesker's arms wouldn't allow it. While he resembled a snake never did I think he was really a snake.

Darn! What would it take for this man to let go?

He opened his eyes slowly, me closing my eyes instantly. There was no way a man was going to wake up to my eyes open and fixed on his face.

That's not how I remember the script.

"Amusing Claire, I had been awake for eleven minutes and forth seconds now" he stated as he stoked my cheek and I rolled my closes eyes.

That's when a hand came down on my rear end harshly. My eyes flew open immediately, me trying to return the gesture desperately.

I failed the moment he grabbed my wrists and I fell on his chest. I chuckled, Wesker staring at me with lidded eyes.

I kissed him, Wesker's legs parting so that I could settle between them comfortably while he stroke my back. That's when the door opened, my brother and his wife staring right at my naked backside and Wesker's hand on it.

*****

"What did Chris say?" I asked Jill desperately as I knew my brother far too well. Even at age sixty I would be seen as sixteen years old.

"Let's not go there" Jill stated as she supposed her coffee gently.

"Oh, this can't be good" I mumbled.

"I would agree with everything damn thing Chris yells at Wesker for doing with his younger sister" Ada hissed as took a large bite of her sandwich.

"What the hell is that supposed to Mean?" I asked and Kimberly chuckled, Jill grinning like a fool.

"It means never had I seen a couple who fucks so often. You guys could fuck on this very table and two minutes later you are ready to try a knew position on the plate you guys ate out of" Ada stated and Kimberly choked on her meal, Jill's smile growing brighter.

I blink rapidly. Why so blunt?

"That's not true" I defended as my cheeks grew warmer with each of Ada's comment.

"Not true...Miguel and I had to plug our ears last night. 'Wesker! Oh Wesker'...Albert please...go slow!' " Ada carried on, Jill now choking on both food and laughter.

Alex rolled her eyes.

"Oh leave them be..." Alex stated as she gazed from above her book, Kimberly devouring water like her life depended on it.

"Well that sounds awful" Jill pointed out and I felt like sinking into the ground right there and then.

Were we really that loud?

"It was...Miguel and I had to make a visit because we were quite sure he was killing her in there!" Ada pointed out honestly, Kimberly giving me naughty eyebrows.

"I hate you both" I stated as I waved my fingers between Kimberly and Ada. I had never been more embarrassed in my life.

Ada continued with sexual cries, Kimberly and Jill enjoying the entertainment. I covered my face, a hand falling on my shoulder.

Alex half smiled.

"Nothing is wrong with two lovers doing the dirty Claire. Besides I would feel so uncomfortable with another woman loving Wesker besides you. You've changed him for the better" Alex stated and Ada yawned.

Alex gave her a flat look but Ada's gaze fell to me.

"How did his lips treat your body?" Ada asked and I choked on absolutely nothing. Jill and Kimberly followed soon after.

"His what?" I asked as I tried to fix my shattered voice box. Did she really ask what I thought she just did?

"Well since you want it a bit more blunt, how was it when he ate you out like a dying wolf ?" Ada asked and I blinked rapidly.

"What would give you the idea that he gave me head?" I asked.

"Well apart from the sex tapes I got my hands when Wesker was in a coma I am woman enough to know that cock wasn't the only thing that had you screaming last night" Ada stated firmly.

Jill smiled.

"Fine! It was good and it seems to be his favorite thing to do" I confessed with a blush, all eyes falling on Wesker. Wesker cocked a brow, Chris looking equally confused.

"Well if you guys do that isn't it obviously we are speaking about him!" I yelled, Ada giving a wide smile.

All attention jerked back to me when I struggled to keep the contents of my stomach inwards. I knew it was a bad idea to ask for additional cheese on my bacon!

"Claire are you alright?" Jill asked
and that's when my legs found theh strength to stand. I headed for the restroom as calm as possible, my stomach being notified the moment I found a toilet.

It was when I looked in the mirror and saw how wrecked I looked everything connected. How could I not see this before?

How could he miss it?

Another chapter do enjoy :)