Chapter Thirty Five- An Addiction

Kimberly's POV

Finally the man we awaited arrived, Ada by his side as they held a firm conversation. I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes, I could have been here there hours later.

"They must have had a lot of flat tires" Jill hissed as she was a bit more frustrated than I was because Ada ignored each and everyone of her calls.

"Well Jill, this seems to be your cue" I told her and Jill who was seated out her heels back on. To be quite honest I could tell that she wasn't a fan of heels.

"I guess so Kim" she replied.

I smiled, Jill giving me a firm nod as she headed for her car in order to pick Claire up.The trick was that Wesker was supposed to believe that his bride was already here.

To be quite honest Wesker looked nothing like the man I became familiar with. He looked like a fucking wimp.

Was he nervous?

"So my brother finally remember that he has a wedding" Alex stated as she crossed her arms, my eyes falling on the only strange man here.

"Fuck that, who is the creep in the gas mask?" I asked and as opposed to a female, it was a male that gave me a response.

"That creep would be hunk" and in that moment Alex and I faced Jack. Now who asked this asshole?

"And who asked you?" I hissed and Jack eyed me.

"Pleased to see you as well" he stated and I had no idea why his voice brought something between my legs alive.

Alex looked between us both, her throat being cleared as she rubbed the back of her neck. I glared daggers at the man before me.

"I wonder how my brother is doing?" Alex stated as she made a clever escape.

"How are you?" He asked and while I wanted to issue bitter words for him using me I simply refrained from doing so.

"I've been doing okay. It was nice of Wesker to give me a place I can call my own. How have you been?" I asked and he toyed with the sleeve of his suit.

"I've been around the world mostly, there are still persons out there who wish to see our demise." He told me and I felt partly envious.

My life was all about work and back. By work I meant my job as waitress.

"That's wonderful. How is she?" I asked and Jack cocked a brow. I rolled my eyes as he lit a cigarette.

"I beg your pardon?" I was asked and I stared him in the eye.

"The girl you are with, the girl you could not forget even though you were fucking me from the first day we met!" I yelled as I could no longer contain my anger towards him.

Sherry who was seated close to us stared at us with wide blue eyes as her phone fell from her hand.She stood, grabbing her phone before she left.

Jack stared down at me with a not so pleased face.

"There is no she" he hissed and I crossed my arms.

"Then why the hell did you..." And he covered my mouth and pulled me else where.

What could I say? Being a loud mouth was in my nature.

"We both agreed on pleasure without attachment so don't you dare throw this on me!" He told me as he released me so suddenly I almost fell.

"The moment you realized you were falling for me you avoided me... Why?!" I yelled and he stared at the ground.

"Answer me!" I yelled and he grabbed my wrist.

"You and I both know where you spend your nights Kimberly and no man in his right mind is supposed to love that woman" he told me and I stared up at him with moist eyes.

"So you are brave enough to fuck a stripper but not brave enough to fall in love with her?!" I yelled and he released my wrist slowly.

"The problem is not me caring about you, its about you willing to accept every fucking skeleton in my closet!" He told me and before I could even speak he kissed me.

I froze, my lips finally finding the strength to move the moment his tongue entered my mouth. Releasing me he looked around and both our eyes fell on his car in the distance.

The car that brought Wesker here at least.

******

After deep consideration Wesker's car was no longer our ideal place to have sex. What can I say, Wesker wasn't the man who appreciated anyone fucking with his stuff.

Literally.

I could just imagine the ass whopping his girls would get in the near future. Then again he may just be the man to spoil those girls as much as his wife.

The last thing I needed was for Wesker to tear me in half for having sex in his car. What he would do to Jack, that I did not know.

Main point here Wesker's car was out of bound. To our luck there were many places on this beach to have sex.

"I'm going to need you to be quiet for me" he asked as I was around his hips, his fingers in my hair.

We were both laced sweat after our endless kissing session. All I hoped was that no one realized that we were missing by now.

"Have I ever been?" I asked and he entered me roughly, his lips on mine immediately.

"Why...am I...addicted to...you?" I asked between screams and his lips found my ear. This was the kind of addiction I love.

"I love you, move in with me?" He asked as his thrusts grew faster. Was he going too fast with this?

"But I can't leave ...my life behind Jack" I pant, Jack hitting my gspot on rapid.

"You don't have to, we can always work up and agreement" he told me as his hold on my hair grew tighter.

Never in my life did I find it possible for a man to love me.

Vote and comment guys, hope you liked the surprise. ;)