Chapter Sixty One- AM Intruder

🎶Unfaithful🎶

Albert's POV

"Albert" I felt the fluid in my body boil, my eyes staring at a rather close object yet that which was beyond it. It was fine unconsciously.

"Ada" I replied sifftly, my will power being the only thing that prevented me from harming her in any way possible.

I flexed my fist.

"I'm sorry...I honestly did not mean for the worst" she confessed as she sat next to me on a sofa that wore bullet holes proudly.

I bared my teeth on my lips until it drew blood.

"Indeed because you caused something much greater" I hissed, my eyes on the chipped wall and tainted furniture.

Whatever happened before we got here must be rather great. Every thing in sight was severely destroyed.

"I am truly sorry Albert" she carried on and I was beginning to wonder if she was a broken record.

I felt extremely empty because while I hoped not, there was something within me leading me to believe that Claire would leave me. Her main signal was the way she looked at valueless objects just to avoid looking at me.

That sting and brought me the reason to believe she was no longer in love with the devil's spawn. Me.

If she left I would return to the monster I was. I would channel a broken heart in violence and all that was a criminal offense.

I would return to a cold blooded murder who arrived on control and the sick pleasure of the pain of others. Truly I didn't want that life anymore.

Truthfully I have grown to like the man I am today better.

"You and I both know we are nothing but fr...acquaintances. You have known me for years yet your never looked at me in a sexual manner or tried touching me. You only knew Claire for a few months and you chose to take her to your bed" she told me and I turned to gaze at her fully.

What?

Is this the comfort she could offer? Is that all that bothered her in my demise?

"My marriage is on the line and that's the nonsense you have to give?" I asked in a bitter tone.

"I was just curious as to what the hell is wrong with me Wesker?" She almost yelled and I fist the sofa.

"Ada are you listening to yourself?" hiissed as the material crumbled in my grasp.

"This will only feed your ego but there was a time I was in love with you. All I wanted from you was just a reason to submit but you never saw me that way. Even when you subordinates found me attractive you didn't! My intention was only to settle my curiosity, not cripple your relationship and for that I'm sorry" she told me as she stood, my eyes issuing amber a glare.

Love? How could she find love in a man who saw her as weapon ?

She left and that was the best decision she ever made. I lit a cigarette, my fingers on my temples.

*******

It was now midnight or a bit later but it was not the time that made me aware. It was the crash that occurred in the living room that heightened my senses.

We had an intruder.

The others were still in slumber and while Ada was not very bright, in a minute or two she will be here next to me. Working alongside me for many years thought her what no military could.

When Claire showed instead I knew I was now capable of being surprised. She didn't look at me and it was not because she was upset, it simply because she didn't see me.

I remained in the shadows.

"Drop it" and it was a male who spoke from behind my wife, Claire curling her lips in disgust.

"Like thats going to happen" she hissed as she faced the man with her gun raised. His brows went all the way up.

"Claire?" He asked and she took a step back with her gun raised.

"How the hell do you know my name?" Claire asked but as opposed to the man standing before her another male spoke.

"Because he and his wife works with your ex husband" and from the shadows came a man dressed in black, hair covering his left eye.

Claire was no longer startled and instead threw herself in the arms of the man before her. Hr was equally pleased to see her because it was a tight and long embrace.

"Oh my god, Leon. Why must we always meet like this?" She asked.

"Funny, I could ask the same thing" he teased and Claire's laughter was soft and relaxed.

"Is it safe to enter the premisis?" And when a female spoke Claire aimed her gun but Leon lowered it for her.

"She's with me and so is Stanley" he told her, Claire gained at the woman for a couple of minutes.

"Ingrid Hannigan" the woman introduced as she adjusted her spectacles.

"Claire Redfeild Wesker" she told the woman who nodded with a smile.

"I know but I like Kennedy better" she told Claire only for Stanley to elbow her lightly.

"Ingrid" he mumbled.

Claire stared at the one called Stanley as though she had finally recognized him.

"The helicopter..." Was all Claire could breath, Stanley nodding firmly.

"How's Helana?" Claire asked and Leon gazed at her.

"Pregnant " and when he said that Claire's eyes brightened.

"Congratulations Leon" she stated and when Ada ran into the room with two guns raised I covered my face.

Let us just say if my life depend on her I would be a dead man.

Vote and comment guys ;)

Sorry for the wait ;) Had that for about two days now :)