Chapter Thirty- Hello Mama, Hello Papa

Claire Redfeild👆

Albert's Pov

Claire grabbed my balls for the third time since I've been in this room with her and to be very honest I think this pain was issued because her pain was too much. Also the pain was caused by the organ she gripped on so firmly.

I grit my teeth and she seemed rather eager to destroy a vital organ, sweat lining her entire face as her movements of discomfort was restless. I touched her hand gently but what she did next was expected yet unexpected.

My eyes went wide when her grip grew tighter, my vision blurring as I tried to pry her hands off in a lame attempt. While my organs were hard my cock wasn't deemed my strongest organ.

Ada made her way over immediately, Claire's hand finally granting release with Ada's action. I fell to my knees instantly.

Fuck...

I bared my teeth, my eyes watering rapidly as for some strange reason I knew all veins were now visible on my face and neck. My stomach was turning in a huge ferris wheel as I was tempted to hurl, hurl my brain out due to this intense headache.

It was as though I had swallowed venom of the highest quality.

Out of all the place she could apply pressure why choose my my manhood? Did she blame my cock for the intense pain she was feeling now?

Well with such an act of course she did.

"Are you okay? For some strange reason you look red" Ada stated as she lowered, my hands fixed to my groin for some strange reason.

Was this woman wise in any shape or form?

I glared at her intensely, Alex who was being assisted by Jill glancing in our direction, Claire being too busy crying in agony to spare a glance.

"Ada get him an ice pack, that should ease the pain" Alex instructed and Ada nodded and did exactly as told, cold meeting my lower region shortly after the command was given. 

"Claire you are doing great, I'm seeing the baby" Jill congratulated, Alex lowly humming for Claire to keep up the good work by giving another push. I forced myself to stand, me going next to my screaming wife. 

This time I ensure my lower region was out of her grasp as she carried on in agony. She glared up at me with watery eyes.

"I can't do this baby I'm sorry" She cried and before. I could get close enough to kiss her forehead Ada interfered.

"Okay that's it, it's about time someone be the bitch and give some tough love" Ada hissed, Claire's hand being taken.

"Listen sweetie, when you were hoping on that dick I'm sure you did it with smile. Now fucking push with the same enthusiasm!" Ada yelled and Claire's eyes widen.

"Ada!" Alex and Jill yelled on cue, Claire bursting into tears. I shoved Ada aside immediately, Claire's head being placed to my chest. I gave Ada a bitter stare.

"Dear heart the longer you keep that child inside you the greater the damage" I told her calmly as her head was on the pillow once more.

"I am trying...really I am" she explained and I removed my jacket, my gun being handed to Ada as I removed a handkerchief from my back pocket and wipe the sweat from her face.

"You can do this Claire, your determination is one of the many things that lead me to fall in love with you" I whispered to her ear, Claire screaming harshly as she gave a hard push.

"You did it Claire!" Jill screamed, Alex removing the child carefully.

I kissed Claire's forehead.

"Well done dear heart" I told her.

"Say hello to your baby girl" Alex stated as she reached the child towards me. I took steps back, Ada shoving me forward.

The crying child was placed in my arms and I had not the slightest clue how to hold her. Her crying seized, her little fist still raised as she stared up at me oddly.

She had her mother's eyes with my skin tone and hair. She was lovely.

Claire screamed, me handing Ada the child immediately.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she swallowed harshly before issuing a response

"There's another one!" She yelled and Alex's eyes widen.

"What?" Alex uttered, Jill and I staring at each other wildly.

"My monitor displayed nothing of the sort" Alex stated as she washed her hands before changing gloves.

"Oh god!" Claire yelled as she clawed the sheets roughly, me swiping the sweat from her face.

"Gentle push now,  I'll instruct otherwise" Alex stated and Claire groaned.

"Please don't go" she begged and I arched a brow.

"Why would I leave you...I'm the reason you are here in this very bed" I told her, Claire screaming as she followed Alex instructed.

"Okay take a few breaths then the final push" Jill told her, Claire taking the deepest of breaths.

"I promise to castrate you after this!" Claire yelled, Ada speaking before I could.

"Not at the rate you two can fuck" Ada hissed as Claire's hold on my hand tightened as she gave the final push, a baby's cry filling the room.

This baby was handed to Claire. Ada gave me the child she was holding, me lowering to grant Claire visual access to the baby.

"They are beautiful" she stated as she stared up at me, my eyes fixed on both girls.

Alex removed her gloves and surgical mask, her hands being washed immediately after.

"Jill, Ada, a word with the couple please" Alex stated and Ada glared at Jill before both women left the room.

The moment the door sounded a click Alex's eyes fell on us. Her lips curled.

"You will heel fully in a week time Claire" Alex stated and I stared down at Claire with a cocked brow.

"I'm afraid that's incorrect sister, Humans take six weeks to heal after giving birth" I corrected but my sister only gave a strict stare

"Claire is no longer human Albert...you infected her the day you two engaged in unprotected sex" Alex stated and Claire and I stared at each other.

"There must be some misunderstanding" I told her, Alex handing me a blood test result. Blood I was unaware she took from Claire.

"All said is data retrieved from her blood" Alex stated firmly and I placed the girls in the crib.

"What are you saying?" Claire asked on a shaley voice, me holding her hand as I saw fear in her eyes.

"It means you made for me because the you carried  my child and now you are carrying my. virus yet you are here" I state as I kneeled, Claire staring at me wildly.

"My brother will kill me" was all she could say.

"It was never my intention Claire, I just fell in love with you the night I took you from that apartment" I told her.

"Wesker I don't blame you, I'm scared" she told me.

Vote and Comment Please :)