Chapter Forty Three- Wrong Place, Wrong time

Kimberly

Albert's Pov

I placed my hand in my pocket before humming to myself as I simply reflect on what I have been throughout these past years. With all the terrible things I had done, how the hell did I end up with a woman like Claire?

I was a fucking monster in all aspects of my life. How was I supposed to raise two beautiful girls when there was no one in my life to guide me?

I took a deep breath, my mind going to the first time I officially saw Claire, Redfeild's younger sister.

"What? Chris told me he would be here" , I was deep in paper works when the odd voice sent my antennas up.

This team only had two females, Jill Valentine and Rebecca Chambers. Miss Valentine had taken a few days off and Rebecca was on patrol with Chris.

Hence voice belonged to the neither of the two mentioned.

Now who could this woman be? I rubbed my temples.

Furthermore the female asked for Christopher specially. Maybe this was his lover?

While I didn't see her she sounded quite young. Her voice had absolutely no form of maturity in it.

I shook that thought away, this was none of my fucking concern. If Chris was screwing toddlers as long as it didn't affect my work everything should be quite fine.

"I guess he left out the details Red" came Barry's voice and I stood.

Placing my hands in my pocket I looked on the outside of my office.The voice belonged to a red headed girl.

"Or his fucked up captain is giving him a hard time again, I bunked my classes to see him" the moment the first part of her statement was uttered everyone went quiet.

I grit my teeth.

I removed my shades as I watched the girl from a distance. She was no older than sixteen, her hair drawn into a loose pony tail.

She was seated on Barry's desk, her outfit being that of a biker, leather in all places. Her shoes were knee length and matched her black gloves perfectly.

Everything else was red.

Returning my shades I sucked my teeth, did no one see it fit not to tell the girl to put her ass on a chair where it belonged? She smiled, Barry focusing on the computer before him.

"Y'all are scared of him aren't you?" she giggled, one of the guys signing for her to to sush.

Her laughter increased and I stared at her. Why would Christopher date someone so young?

So immature?

"Claire?" Her eyes then fell on the person she came to see, Claire hopping around his waist immediately. He kissed her cheek, his hold growing tighter by the minute.

He fist her hair so he could stare at her face, what was he looking for? . For some strange reason there was a funny feeling inside me.

A feeling I could not explain.

Don't they know such activities should be left at home? Chris's eyes fell on my window and I hid.

"Claire you have to get back, its dark" he told her but I had the funny feeling I was the cause as opposed to the state of the sky.

"What? I rode all this way you see you Chris, I miss you" she told him as she stared up at him and he kissed her forehead.

"And I missed you too Red but you need to go" He stated as he took her by the wrist, Claire staring at him confusion.

"What kind of brother are you?" She asked and I kept staring at her thighs. When she shift in stance it was then my mind you focus on a word.

Brother?

According to file Chris had no sister. Chris lead her outdoors and I exit the office soon after, my arms crossed as I waited.

No one looked at me.

"Who is she?" I asked the moment Chris came back inside, Chris jerking as he had not seen me due to my habit of wearing black.

"Holy fuck...Captain Wesker" he breathe and I grit my teeth.

"I am not the man to repeat myself but in this case I'll make an exception. Who is she?" I asked and Chris stared up at me.

I jerked the moment someone stumbled outdoors. That person was my wife's good friend.

Kimberly.

"You seem to like the floor" I remarked as I leaned against the rail of the vessel, my eyes fixed on shiny water. She caught herself in the nick of time, her eyes falling on me.

"What the fuck would you know?" She asked as she staggered towards me. She wasn't quite close to me and I could smell the liqour on her breath.

Also I could see intoxication written in her eyes.

Wasn't she supposed to be having breakfast? I cocked a brow, Kimbey bumping right into me, me coughing due to the unexpected inmpact.

It was as though she was trying to get my liver through my back.

"Oh god" she stated as she held onto my arm and while there was no harsh reason to I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

A woman like this was always a recipe for trouble.

She smiled up at me, my eyes shifting beyond my shades. Why was she looking at me like that?

"Why won't you love me back?" She asked and I lowered my head dramatically. Did this woman just imply something?

"I beg your pardon?" I asked and she reached for my face. I dodged her in perfection.

"Jack all you do..." I moved away from her immediately. Was this woman blind but kept such a secret?

Two different body types, Two different faces. Where the hell Jack came from?

"Miss..." But before I could finish she kissed me, rather unfortunate because Claire and Ada was approaching.

My eyes widened beyond repair as Claire had her eyes fixed on Ada while Ada had her eyes fixed on me. A tongue was now inside my mouth, nothing sexual coming from this action because in her drunk state the kiss was sloppy.

Ada spun Claire around swiftly, Claire being oblivious to the whole scenario. I pushed Kimberly away from me immediately and by away I meant into the water beneath this vessel.

By the time I was in the hall I saw Jack. He stared up at me.

"Have you seen Kimberly?" He asked and my face twitched.

"In the water drowning" I informed he and he coccked a brow.

"What?"  He asked and I stopped, my eyes going over my shoulders stiffly.

"Exactly what I said" I told him and when Kimberly screamed his eyes widened. He ran to her aid immediately.

Oo oo ohhh.....another update.

Vote and comment please;)