Chapter Fifty Seven- The Right temptation

Claire and Wesker; made by a fan, thank you ;)

Albert's POV

My brows knit continuously in a fashion to pull me from sleep, the feeling of another presence building. I shift my nose as I groaned slightly.

Maybe I'm not ready to get up as yet. Claire has a great news when it comes to sex and while I never felt it in the moment now I did.

She had a passion for sinking nail into flesh and making men tired. Men who were suppose to be imortal and above human.

A god?

Well I was Zeus in her eyes so it is only logical to refer to her as Hera. I smiled at the thought mentally.

My zipper went down, my eyes opening to a stunning sight. While the lighting hurt my eyes gravely the sight before me was enough to ease the pain.

My wife was naked and positioned neatly between my legs. Her pale face was flushed and her blue eyes sparkled.

My eyes raked her, her blue eyes fixed on me as her hands did the crime. My manhood was now in her hands, a warm thumb sliding over its throbbing tip.

I cursed every profanity known to man.

I jerked slightly, Claire looking at me shyly but yet there was pleasure on her face. She liked the way her touch affected me.

"I didn't mean to wake you" I was told, a odd sound leaving my throat. Actually I seem to prefer it this way.

If this was waking up she could wake me up every time I decided to rest.

I slid my hips slightly as I sat in one of the office chairs, Claire using her tongue to circle me gently. Cold shivers ran down my spine.

I gripped her hair harshly, my pelvis burning with utmost desire.

No my dear friend, not yet.

"If you robbed my sleep for this, I'm truly grateful" I told her as her mouth warmed me, my body shaking slightly.

By all means, was this woman trying to lead me to insanity? I must admit she was quite successful in doing so.

My tip hit the back of her throat, Claire moaning something that sounded like my name. I gripped her hair firmly, my urge for realease filling me slowly.

Ah...something between heaven and hell?

"Claire..." My eyes turned, my hips bucking against her lips and  the back of her throat, she only increased her torture. She sucked me even harder.

Damn it!

I gazed down at the woman who timed me greatly, her breast stained with my evidence of pleasure. I stared down at her with wide and lustful eyes.

What the hell was she doing to me?

I shrugged, my shirt being pulled over my shoulders in order to clean her. She was straddling me the moment I rid her of my mess, one hand on my shoulder as she stared down at me.

"State the meaning of that look" I told her and she hissed a curse followed by my last name.

"I wish not to" she told me and I pinned her wrist for a short while.

I gazed at her, my gaze proving to be effective when she finally blurted out what I needed to hear.

"I need you" she told me as she hyperventilated, a half smirk making it way to my lips.

She moaned when I rubbed my tip against her roughly, Claire bringing her hips dowards slowly so that I could fill her quarter way. My lips met her erected nipples, both of my hands sinking to the skin of her ass.

She groaned in what I am assuming to be a new language because there was no way I had ever heard that before. As far as I knew it sounded like gibberish.

I knew over fifty languages and that was not one of them.

I gazed at her again, my eyes half open yet half closed. She bit down on her lower lip and I was tempted to kiss her and make it bleed.

"What do you want Claire?" I asked firmly and she seemed to be quite fascinated with the veins on my arms because that was exactly what she was staring at.

She moved against me but I still did not give what she hoped to receive. She glared at me in need.

"Albert please...must I beg?" She asked and held her captive by the neck.

"I find that rather rude Claire" I admited truthfully, Claire's lips on my own before I even knew it.

I licked the top of her moutg as her small hands cupped my face, he need for me being expressed through a passionate kiss. I tightened the already tight hold I had on her, my hips raised as I entered her teasingly.

She made noises regardless of how gentle I was, her legs shaking slightly. For some strange reason I think Claire is the sex addict here and not me.

I was doing fine without it forty years of my life.

Her fingers sunk into my shoulders and I grit my teeth slightly. She felt warm, hips rocking against my pelvis slowly as she moaned my Christian name.

I liked Wesker more but nevertheless, it was better than hearing another man's name. My gaze fell to her erected nipples, my hand palming them both.

She bit down on her lower lip, her hips moving against me in a faster manner. Well then, eager are we?

I tilt my pelvis upwards, Claire yelling in order to inform the entire world of what we were doing. I held the back of her neck, my lips on hers in order to silence her.

I stood, Claire around my waist as I paused my actions in no time, her lips crying for reasons to be relase. Not with your brother and my nosey partner close by.

Her stomach was now against a cold desk, my eyes fixed on her every curve. When she arched her back I could imagine taking her various positions.

Maybe a little noise won't hurt anyone.

Vote and comment please ;)