Chapter Nine- You hurt me Claire

Claire's POV

"She's right, your body can't handle that kind of pressure!" I yelled as my eyes moistened. The pressure was building rather rapidly and just like any other object Wesker would break soon.

His eyes showed it and so did the veins in his arms and neck. One hand was needed in order to rectify the situation and both of his hands were occupied.

"I said no!" He yelled bitterly but the choice was not really his to make. This choice belonged to Ada and I.

We were both smart enough to know that if he should keep this up one of us would land in the ocean. Who that was, I had no idea.

"Would you listen for once in your god damn life!" Ada yelled and I actually agreed with her. This man believed that his way was always the best way.

I swallowed bitter saliva, the hand holding onto Wesker decreasing the pressure the moment each finger rose. Amber eyes flashed through dark shades and mid air greeted me.

"Claire!" Wesker yelled as he tossed Ada onto the vessel below us as though she was a doll. Then again the woman was a model and a spy in one body.

She was as light as a feather and to be honest she had to be. Her field of work required it.

"Redfeild!" Ada yelled as she ran to the edge of the vessel, Wesker who was still aboard the ship tossing his jacket to Ada who caught it in perfection.

"She has no idea what she has done! She will drown before she even resurface!" Ada yelled as she glared down at me.

"I am aware because even the best shimmer may drown in such a scenario" he replied.

Water came at me in a rush, the suddenness giving me no time to adapt. Water entered my mouth, me swallowing its rush as truth be told there was no time to gather air with such a fall.

I saw bubbles and the glare of the sun above me. It was a beauty but my life was slowly leaving my body.

I was sinking. my fingers clutching water as my legs moved in a drastic aim to catch my balance. I failed. my legs and arms turning out to br useless.

My nose burned and so did my eyes due to the water's salty content. It was in this moment I envied the sea creatures I saw around me.

It was the moment when a man swam towards me my entire world went from blue to black. All my efforts ceased.

*****

I woke up on a bed as opposed to in the morgue or in a nice casket. That did not allow me from feeling dead however because my entire body was cold. Cold for a reason beyond my knowledge.

I coughed, my throat feeling dry as my eyes would burn with every object I stared at. This felt like I had needles in my eyes.

Actually this felt like my eyes were being ripped out. I coughed once more.

The last thing I remembered was being in the Dept's of salty water with stomach filled with water. I tossed the sheet aside the moment my brain recalled Wesker hopping in to save me.

Shit!

Speaking of which, where the hell was he? What actually happened after he got in the water to save my stubborn ass?

"Wesker?!" I yelled as almost stumbled over my two feet, a sheet wrapped around my half naked body as I eyed the room wildly.

I received dead air as a reply, the bedroom rather empty. I swallowed spit, my hands shaking as I went to search the bathroom only to find the same result.

Now it was not possible for a man who seemed himself a god to drown right?

Well what a stupid question Redfeild, if he drowned how is it your sorry ass is still here?

"Wesker? Where are you?" I called as I searched every known area in this room.

Why would he not be here? There was no ways yet could have gotten hurt trying to save me?

I ran back to the bedroom, two cell phones resting on the table next to a watch, one I knew belonged to Wesker. I took up both phones only to find that one was wet and the other belonged to Wesker.

Ah...so he was here. Here but where?

"Albert" I clutched his phone to my chest, my hand shaking as I hoped for the best.

He could not have gotten hurt. No, not the Albert I know.

I pulled the sheets even tighter around my body as I opened the door. That's when sea air brushed each and every hair on my skin.

"Well shit!" I hissed because if I thought I was cold before,this was how cold really felt. I hugged myself, my lips trembling as I walked on. 

It was no longer day and the stars gave the sea their best lighting.

By this time I had found a figure, one that resembled my 'to be husband' greatly. I walked even faster, Wesker's back to me as he had one feet resting on the rail while the other remained flat.

He leaned forward with his eyes fixed on nothing but miles and miles of ocean. I bit on my lower lip, did he not sense my presence?

"What is it?" He finally asked after moments of silence. Something within me burnt.

He was upset. It did not take a genius to see this.

Sure Wesker was always quiet and selective in everything he did but this, this was strange. He was upset with me and it was kind of romantic for him to try and contain his temper just for me.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say, Wesker remaining silent the moment those words left my lips. Yep, he was definitely bitter.

I came closer, my hand now on his arm while he kept his gaze ahead. He exhaled heavily, nothing said as he stared at the night sky.

"I did it because of you, there was no way..."

"No way what Claire? No way what?" he yelled as he finally faxed me to reveal that his shades was not on his face currently.

"We were pulling your every muscle and yes you are rather strong but one of us had to go!" I yelled and that's when he grabbed my throat, blue eyes turning to amber.

"I almost lost you!" he yelled as he stared down at me.

"I..."

"I don't want to hear it...get some rest. I'll see you in the morning" he stated firm and I stared at him blankly.

"Won't you join me?" I asked and that when his gaze positioned to the sea.

"No" was his flat reply.

Oh dear...trouble in Paradise it seems. Let's hope the two fix this one soon guys :)

Vote and comment please :)