Chapter Sixty Five- The Make Up

Claire's POV

I sucked on his top lip gently, warm hands positioned on my hips as he allowed me to taste his lips completely. When he ran his tongue over my lips I'm sure my kitten had a little heart beat down there.

His lips came in contact with my ear lobe, my eyes turning at the small gesture. After Wesker hissed at me for being distrction he secured the perimeter, my clothes being removed the moment he summized that we were in a secure environment.

Wesker on the other hand was shirtless, Wesker was never the man to get completely naked unless he wanted to. I moaned slightly as his nose brushed my neck before he kissed the area.

I touched his hair, Wesker raising his head to kiss me. A hand left my hip, my sex being cupped in perfection. I moved against that hand but Wesker simply groaned in disapproval.

I could see his discomfort however because Wesker was far taller than I was. He said nothing of the sort however as by this time a nipple was in his mouth as a finger toyed with my clit.

I jerked.

His mouth was warm and comforting on my breast and so was his finger and whatever it was doing. I moaned when the finger was now inside me, gentle penetration being given.

Wesker stared down at me, his eyes giving nothing away and babbled nonsense. I sunk my teeth to his arm and Wesker didn't even flinch, my orgasm on building.

With a straight face Wesker pulled me closer, my lips now on his chest. I closed my eyes and when Wesker's finger made it final movement I jerked.

My wetness pooled.

He went on his knees before me, his eyes on me as though he was asking permission. I touched his hair, his lips falling on my inner thigh.

My breathing increased.

He tasted me, my legs now resting on his shoulders. He really wasted no time because tasting became devouring and his tongue provided all the pleasures you could possibly think of.

If I thought my first orgasm came quickly this one would alter the thought. I realized my hand for support, Wesker groaning with each and everything movement my body made.

Whatever he was doing down there he was darn good at it. My legs were not too far from shaking but the screams had already left my lips.

"Albert..." I gasped when he pulled me closer to him, my fingers locking onto his hair roughly. I jerked uncontrollably, my abdomen thightong somewhat and when I screamed his name he pulled away to stare up at me.

Like a dirty dish he cleaned me, my sex numb from his tease. I hummed and when Wesker stood my eyes fell on his boner.

I bit my lower lip, my toes now on Wesker's combat boots as I tipped to kiss his lips. I lowered to kiss the skin above his belt, Wesker's hand on my throat immediately.

"Sometimes you can be real nasty sometimes" I told him as I referred to our previous session. He ran his finger over my lips and when he smiled I blushed.

"If I'm being nasty with you then that is fine dear heart" he told me and I used my teeth to unzip him gently. Wesker raised his brows but it was quite evident that he was pleased.

His manhood throbbed for attention but I only teased with my thumb. His hold on my hair tightened and he surprised me by placing his erection on my lips.

I opened my mouth, Wesker giving groans of approval. My lower region moistened, Wesker's hips moving in utmost desires.

"Damn it" he moaned as I circled him with my tongue, Wesker's head going back as I moaned with his every sound.

Before I could lead him to his first release Wesker pulled my body upward, my legs around his waist. The coldness of the desk greeted my ass cheeks, Wesker moving against me slowly.

I bit on my lower lip, my eyes fixed on the man staring down at me. He was hard as a rock, a loud cry escaping me as he did what I thought him to do.

Make love.

"I still need to hear what is going on outdoors" he told me as our hips moved in sync.

"Ah...mhm...ah" that was my simple reply, Wesker kissing me into silence, my breast pressed against his chest.

I cried like a woman who was being murdered. Within minutes our position was changed, my stomach against the desk's coldness.

"Can I now express how you had me feeling?" He asked and I like foolish child nodded.

"I see the way Kennedy looks at you" he hissed as he pulled my arms behind me and held them together.

"I'm sorry..." That was all I could breath, Wesker's hand tugging my hair slightly.

"You know I would never hurt you but I just want you to feel my anger" he told me as his free hand connected with my ass roughly.

I yelled his name, legs quivering before I came again, the biggest orgasm I've experienced. Honestly I squirt and Wesker continued his brutality.

His warmth filled me, Wesker speaking a odd language. The moment I faced him Wesker stared down at me.

"While I met you as Leon's yoy are mine" he told me and I removed his belt roughly. I led him to sit on a metallic chair, my legs strandling him in perfection.

"And you are mine" I told him as I took his left hand and kiss the ring. He tilt his hips upwards, his erection inside me once again.

I moved against him slower than everyday his length causing pain and pleasure at the same time. I cupped his cheeks, Wesker's face now pained.

"I'm glad I met you" he told me as sucked his teeth every time I lowered. I gripped his shoulders as my movements became faster by the minute, Wesker's eyes showing me how much he enjoyed the feeling of his shaft inside me.

I tightened around him.

The door flew open, my eyes now open as I stared right into the eyes of my brother. I covered my breast and Chris eyes fell to Wesker.

Wesker said nothing and he only placed his lips to my neck.

"I love you but I think my cock block is here dear heart" he told me and today was the day I didn't care. I wanted my husband until I could take it no more.

Vote and comment please ;)