Chapter Forty Eight- Heated Passion

Symphony- Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson

Claire's POV

It was always like Wesker to spoil a moment and like expected he spoiled this one. He stopped kissing me, his body straightening as he placed his shades over his eyes.

Did he not know that just by looking at me I could get aroused? The sex drive was like no other whenever Wesker was around me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he stood, his hand being reached towards me, I took his hand right after grabbing my shoes and sandals. I honestly thought Wesker's surprise for me was a date so I dressed for a date but being the smart woman I was I brought a slipper for the 'just in case'.

"I want to take you somewhere" he told me as the place was now quite dark and the forest he was leading me to was giving me the creeps. Wesker was not still carrying a vendetta after I proved to him that I was and will forever be in love with him?

Okay I was surely afraid.

"What to murder me?!" I asked as I sunk my feet into the sand, Weaker going stiff the moment I said that. Oh no, me and my big mouth.

He released my hand I fell right into sand, Wesker's back still to me as he stared at nothing. I sat up, Wesker still quite stiff and it was now that I wished that I could take back those words. 

He was genuine yet here I was still bringing up the bitter history we shared. If he truly wanted me dead he would have done so already.

"Albert I didn't..." But he didn't let me finish. He walked on, something deep within me igniting.

By ignition it was not a good one. Shit and loads of it.

"Wait!...I was only joking" I told him as I hopped onto his back, Wesker crossing his arms as he walked.

"Its enough to tell me that you don't trust me dear heart" he told me as it was though I carried no weight at all. I pressed my nose to his back, if only he knew how I wish I could take back those words.

"This a tree house Alex and I built as kids" he told me as it took him one launch to get up there, my entire head spinning. Well then, I knew who could do without a plane ticket. 

I fell off his back and probably onto what felt like my nose, not one bone in my body being recognised. He turned to face me with a startled expression and clearly I could see that it was not his intention to throw me off like a timid horse.

"Claire are you alright?" he asked and I nodded firmly, my nose felt as though it was sent in a completely different direction.

Shit!

"I'm fine" I told him as I stood and put my shoes on. For a tree house built years ago it surely looked quite clean.

Cleaner than my brothers car that was for sure. Wesker touched my nose, blood lining his gloved fingers.

"You broke it  but with your new found strength I don't think you feel a damn thing" he told me and I ran my tongue over my lips playfully.

"I wonder if the same thing occurs when there is a certain organ inside me" I whispered in his ears and even though I wore heels I had to use his shoulders for support. 

He gazed down at me, my back against a wall before I knew it as his teeth pinned my lips. He gave me a angled stare.

"With such a statement Claire Redfield I beg to differ" he stated in the rough tone of voice I seem to like, a hand around my throat.

The moment he released my throat I popped each and everyone of his buttons and by pop I meant ripping the darn things out. He watched each and everyone fall to the floor.

The moment I gained access to his naked chest I ran my tongue over the area, Wesker making a sound I'm sure only wolves made. He cupped my ass firmly as I continued to taste his skin and to be quite honest something says he likes it.

"Pleasing but I would like your lips somewhere else Claire" He told me as he pulled on my hair while I took my lower lip between my teeth. 

"And where would that be?" I asked and he stroke my lips.

"You are a smart girl" I was told, a cool shiver going down my spine.

I was on my knees, Wesker's eyes closed the moment I touched what was standing with no feet. The zipper went down and what I wanted sprung free.

"This is so much better than you arguing with me don't you think?" he asked as my tongue circled him gently, his eyes turning slightly.

Amusing but as long as I was his wife I was obligated to argue with the blond.

"Very funny Johnny Bravo" I hissed as I took a small pause, Wesker making strange sounds above me.

I took him in, Wesker's manhood feeling quite warm in my mouth as his hips moved as pleasure increased. I moaned beneath him, Wesker's hand moving through my hair as I could feel him against the back of my throat.

"You are pushing me to the edge woman..." he groaned and I pulled back a little, my tongue barely touching him.

"Why are you so afraid to fall off?" I asked and he stared down at me, his eyes showing his every emotion.

"I am never afraid Claire" I was told me with a smirk and I brought my lips closer to him. I choked a bit but that was okay because  he seemed pleased with whatever I was doing.

His hold on my hair grew tighter and just as expected he filled me, a sound of relief being made. He smiled down at me, his thumb swiping my lower lip as he mouthed my favourite three words.

He pulled me up rather quickly, his lips on my own.

Vote and comment my dear readers :)