Chapter Forty Two- Naughty Breakfast

Claire's POV

I half smirked when Max kept trying to feed me, his attempt to use knife and fork rather poor. I turned away each and every time he tries to feed me.

The last thing I needed was for him to drop food in my cleavage with this dress. My baby was very determine however, me sighing as I gave in.

The food was placed in my mouth gently, little Max getting all gittery on my lap. I tickled him, my nose brushing his gently.

"Now it's time for you to eat sweetheart" I told him and Wesker reached over, Max making a face as Wesker rubbed the side of his face.

"Hold still" Wesker stated and even if he was doing something good he would always come off rather strict.

Wesker then focus on his meal once again.

Ada practically made a disastrous entrance, Miguel preventing the Asian woman from likely falling on her face. Ada's hair was everywhere, her nightwear showing us that it was likely that she simply woke and got down for breakfast.

She looked rather pissed and even he bed slippery had a heal on it. Adam shrugged free from her boyfriend's hold immediately.

"Well you look like shit" Jill stated as she stared up at Ada as she walked by.  Ada glanced down at her.

"I'm aware Valentine" she hissed as she didn't even allow Miguel to pull her chair out for her. She dragged out her very own chair, her ass being thrown on it without care.

Her breakfast was handled in the same manner.

"Did you even sleep?" Leon asked and Helena seemed have her eyes fixed on me in the most distasteful manner.

Now why do I get the feeling Leon's  new woman hates me? If so I wouldn't be upset as well.

Leon and I did maintain a good friendship after the hellish nightmare of a relationship we had. Anyone would be a tad bit jealous of their to be husband keeping contact with his ex wife.

I looked away from Helena but I could still feel her eyes on me. I do hope in time she would get over this.

Leon was a good man. Happiness is all I wished his way because I had caused him pain during our marriage. He will always be important to me, he is the reason I survived Racoon City.

"How could I sleep Leon when I was next to a room that contains the couple that fucks so frequently? Claire liked whatever she's receiving and she chose to share it with the rest of us via erotic screams" Ada stated and Claire almost swallowed her for.

She glared at Wesker. Wesker seemed unbothered until Ada gave her second half of the complaint.

"Lets not mention that long nose fucker. Wesker is a animal in nature, if I didn't know better I would say he was a fucking werewolf and it's the full moon" Ada hissed and everything Wesker placed in his mouth at that moment came out.

Leon laughed the moment Wesker pulled his shades down slightly to look at Ada. Ada simply chewed angrily.

"I'm upset Albert , Claire has a blessing between the legs because she is the only woman to get your cock to stand. I swear I've never seen anyone with such a high fuck drive" Ada hissed as she pointed her fork at Albert.

"Says the woman who gained a son because she sat on the right cock" Weaker hissed and I was tempted to shoot them both.

Have they forgotten that there were children around?

"Be mindful that there are kids at the table" I told Ada and Wesker, the kids being Jill's girls and Maxwell.

"Don't worry little Max, when you get older you'll fuck too. Just be mindful of others when you do" Ada hissed and my eyes widened.

Oh...my...gosh? Could this woman try to filter her words sometimes?

"Ada!" Jill and I yelled and Ada waved us off as she had break fast. I rolled my eyes, Jill shaking her head at Ada.

Kimberly was the last to join us but my friend did not seem to look so well. The moment she saw the eyes on her she half smiled.

Her smile could not hide the pain in her eyes. Something was definitely up between her and Jack because he wasn't even here.

"Good morning everyone" she stated and all answered but Wesker. I elbowed him.

He gazed at Kim, a gloved hand raised slightly. His lips curled.

"Yes female" was his way of telling her good morning. Wesker looked at me, his eyes falling on Max who was seated on my lap.

I stared at him oddly until it yawned on me when Wesker gave my knee a slight pat.

I smiled as I kept my eyes on my meal, my right foot leaving my shoes with ease. That foot toyed with Wesker's left leg.

He gave a very tiny smirk, one only I could see. Well Ada being the type of woman she was could have seen that easily.

To our lunch she wasn't paying attention.

While I had a struggle with controlling my face expression Wesker was strict as ever. Max sat back in his chair in order to have his meal and I smiled internally.

His timing could have never been better.

My dress was up in seconds, Wesker's hand on my knee. Something vibrated within me.

I hitched my legs apart, how much I appreciated the type of gloves Wesker wore. His hand found my undies in no time, Wesker rubbing me through the fabric.

I moaned into my drink, Wesker removed his hand and I was a bit grateful. Placing his knife and fork down he stood, his lips meeting my ear.

"Meet me by the car, I have a surprise for you" he told me and when he kissed me I placed his hand around my throat. He pulled on my tongue and I chuckled, Wesker half smiling before he left.

Vote and comment guys ;)