Chapter Forty One- Sweat and Love

Albert's pov

By the time Redfield had opened the door it was as though the wounds had disappeared. Claire was still around me, Chris cocking a brow with tired eyes.

Valentine wasn't far behind, her hair in rollers as she yawned heavily. Claire was warm in my hand and in a sick way it was as though I was holding my daughter.

I mean she was my half my age indeed.

"Its three a.m...I knew we had a vendetta but shortening my sleep to see this" Christopher whined like the boy he was.

"Chris? Who is it?" Jill dragged on tiredly. Claire and I stared at each other the moment she was back on ground.

"Wesker and Mrs. Wesker...fuck I hate that name" Chris whispered to his wife but it would have made more sense if he shouted it.

"I said what I said out of anger but for you to put your hands on me?" Claire asked.

"Wait what the hell is going on here?" Chris asked as he seemed to have finally caught upon the issue.

To be quite honest it was as though Chris and Jill wasn't even there. I sucked my teeth before speaking.

"You have a great way of angering me" I hissed and to be honest anyone could see this. Sometimes I wondered if Claire did this simply because she wanted me to hit her.

She liked being controlled and dominated. She liked a man who would hurt her but I was not comfortable being that man.

She's my wife not my nemis.

"I was making a point about the bullshit you keep doing!" she yelled and I balled my fist.

"I told you my past not for you to throw it in my face. You begged for me to hurt you so damn you" I hissed and she seemed pained by my choice of words.

"All I ever did was try to please you because while you fail to believe you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. All I ever asked was for you to understand that I am a man with a bitter past but with you pulling out all my fucking skeletons I will never heal" I hissed and when she crawled onto me I froze.

My soldier was standing at attention once again, her soft lips on my own, her little way of getting me to shut up. Shut up and forgive her.

Her tongue was in my mouth while her body gave slight shivers I knew this was Claire facing her fears. Sex was something we both avoided and I think it was the cause of each and every issue we had.

I wanted her as much she wanted me, our pride was the only thing stopping us. She was afraid of sharing such a bond with me ever again.

"I'm sorry for what I said I..." I kissed her back to silence once again.

The door sounded a click and I continued kissing Claire. Her back hit the wall softly, my hand at the back of her head.

She tugged my belt.

"For fucks sake would you open the damn door?" Jill hissed and Claire and I ignored as I moved my pelvis against Claire slightly. I longed for her so badly. 

"Make love to me" she asked and I stared down at her with lidded eyes. The sheets covering her slender body fell to the floor, Claire tugging my belt as I kept moving my hip against hers slow.

"Please...I want you" she begged and my eyes fell on Jill and Chris who was having a difficult time with the door I had closed a bit too harsh.

I opened the door with ease, the couple being shoved out of their own suite. Claire stared up at me the moment I was before her again, my lips on her neck.

"Show me how much you want me" I asked as I sucked on her neck gently. She moaned as she toyed with her nipples, my eyes falling on her breast.

I was growing harder by the minute.

One hand left for her sweet spot, my eyes landing on that area. I wanted to see her being forth her her own orgasm so badly.

She moaned the moment she placed a finger inside, me unzipping my pants only to feel my swollen cock. This spike her urge, me staring down at her as I joined her in self pleasure.

"Ah...Wesker please..." She begged her eyes rolled backwards, my liquid flowing into my hand and on the floor.

 I stared at her. Claire's hand finding my hair the moment I began sucking on her breast.

I held her perfect sized body, Claire's hips moving slightly to my every touch. 

She brought me to my knees, Claire taking a seat before me other the bed. I stared up at her, her legs going on my shoulders.

"What do you want me to do?" I teased, Claire's eyes closing for a short moment.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked and I ran my tongue over my lips.

"It isn't, now tell me...tell ,me exactly what you want me to do" I told her, Claire toying with my hair.

"Have me, I want your lips on me and your tongue inside me" I was told, Claire touching herself in the process.

I kissed her knees, my hands spreading her legs apart firmly. She arched her back the moment I placed my tongue inside her.

"God" she moaned, her body showing that she appreciated the fact that she was being worshipped.

She moved against my face, my fingers slowly stroking her back. Her cries were beyond my control and I kept pulling her closer by the minute as my tongue moved in and out of her.

"Wesker..." she cried, her legs shaking for some strange reason. Claire was the first woman I gave this sort of pleasure and the fact that she was so intoxicating I knew she would be the last.

"I'm close..." she moaned and my tongue moved a lot faster the moment she said that.

"Don't fight it" I begged her, my eyes turning with each sound she made.

She came, her juices pouring onto me and I could see her staring down at me. She threw her head back, me standing the moment she was cleaned without the use of my hands.

I joined her on the bed, Claire staring at me oddly as I lift her onto my chest.  I sunk a finger into her, Claire scratching the headboard viciously.

"Albert...please" she begged as I spanked her, Claire's face completely red.

My smirk grew as I lift her by the waist once more, my tongue entering her once more. It was as though the woman before me had turned jello, her legs itching apart as I intended to make her cum once again.

I squeezed her ass firmly as she moved against my face once again. I groaned as her hand gripped my manhood, Claire's thumb stroking it's tip gently.

"Fuck" I moaned from beneath her, Claire showing me how much she enjoyed this with her body language.

"Oh god...Wesker I'm close" she told me as I continued to please her until she came, this one heavier than before. I bit my lip the moment she stared down at me.

 I flipped us, me wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as I settled between my wife's legs.

Claire placed her legs over my shoulder and I rubbed my tip against her entrance gently. She pulled on my hair due to the building pressure.

She yelled and I pulled back momentarily, giving her the time needed for her to adjust to me.

I groaned, my thrust remaining slow and the woman beneath me yelled as though she was being murdered. She flipped us, Claire moving her hips against me slowly so that she could get use to her walls stretching.

I groaned as my hands found her hips, me guiding her onto my shaft in a slow manner. Her head came on my shoulder the moment I sat up, her nails sinking in the same area. 

I was fully inside her, Claire Screaming nonsense with each move I made. I held her throat, something I often do with sex with Claire.

Neither of us slept that night and being that we could not get enough of each other.

Vote and comment please :)