Chapter Fifty Eight- They Know Who We Are

Claire's POV

"Albert!" at the sound of Ada's voice Albert and I dismissed our previous actions slightly and turn to face her. My top was half buttoned and Albert was shirtless, our eyes wild.

By the look on Ada's face it was quite  evident that she was to be the bearer of bad news.

Very bad news. One that must have shaken her up intensely.

"By the expression you have displayed on your face, they are here I assume?" Wesker asked but to be truthful the question made no sense because he already knew.

He was like a werewolf sometimes and thrived on his sense of smell more than anything. Also he had similar characteristics to a snake.

He already expected our enemies to pin point our location and more so find us. It mattered not which rock we hid under because for the most part we were unique people, we were not hard to find.

Ada was the Asian baddie who could not avoid six inch heels. The lady in red, yeah not too hard to find.

Albert was the arrogant blonde and even behind black shades his eyes could not hide. The black spider in shades, not to hard to find either.

Chris could have fit in with the public so perfectly but the fools building his muscles beyond repair. The incredible hulk, not too hard to find either.

Jill, well she was similar to Ada in the way they wore their hair but Jill was the mild version. She was the only one I think had a slim chance of fitting in with the public.

As for Claire, she was a natural red head and dying my hair won't really hide anything as the red would reveal eventually. My personality was not one you could hide and I would be the very first to blow our cover if we should hide.

"I'm afraid so" I heard Ada mumble, a ruckus sounding outdoors and Wesker pulling Ada and I behind him. It was the previous events that pulled me from my thoughts.

My heart raced uncontrollably because there was a strange feeling building within me. Something was going to go horribly wrong.

"Claire, Ms. Wong, get behind any object you can find and do not move unless I verbally instruct it" he firmly stated, Ada and I looking at each other before we did as we were told.

More like demanded.

"Now" he hissed as he removed his pistol, eyes fixed on the door as he awaited entry. Ada and I were behind a huge desk in the distance, my gun being relaxed while Ada was ready and waiting to fire.

"Albert Wesker" at the greeting I peeked, Ada's sharp chin piercing my shoulder as she tried to catch a peek as well.

My husband said nothing, his eyes fixed on the man that spoke, his gun raised as the multitude behind the man did not seem to nerve him.

"You are completely surrounded, besides we have this" and in that moment a few men cleared the way, Jill being thrown to Wesker's feet.

The blonde kept his eyes fixed on the man before him, Jill groaning with cuffs hands. Now if they hand Jill, where the hell was Christopher?

"Relationships should be kept out of this line of work Wesker" the man hissed and Chris was brought forward, four men holding onto him.

His eyes fell on Jill, his eyes narrowed to slits. Jill coughs, her wrist now red due to the work of the silver cuffs present there.

"Don't you dare put your hands on her" Chris yelled as one of the men made their way over, the leader find this quite amusing as he stared at Wesker.

"Again, there is no room for relationship here. Speaking of which, where is that red head of yours, she seems fun to play..." And Wesker sounded the bullet.

I covered my mouth as that bullet went right through the forehead of the leader. Why did this surprise me, Wesker feared nothing in this world.

In the blink of an eye he disappeared along with Jill, confusion erupting as wild gunfire filled the room.

Wesker was next to Ada and I before we knew it but there was no Jill. I blinded at the man who placed his arm around me.

"Where is..." I didn't finish because my mouth was covered as we vanished, my feet landing on grass.

"Jill" was what I finished with, Jill waving down from a trailer.

"Up here! Hurry!" She yelled as she threw the door open, my husband throwing me up there like I was a dollar coin.

That was it, he was gone again, only to return with Adam who was also thrown in the truck.

"Get that thing started!" He inspected and Ada who almost broke her neck due to the toss she was given followed the instructions clearly.

"On it" she replied as he was gone again.

The truck began to trackkle roughly, Jill staring widly as she await her husband. I stared wildly because I await my brother and husband.

Wesker and Chris were seen running from the building, that building going up in flames which sent both men face first onto the grass.

Wesker was up without the use of his hands, Chris standing up only to amble. Apparently my brother fell on the thorns among roses; rocks.

"Chris!" Jill yelled as my brother climbed into the trailer, his eyes fixed on his wife. They hugged, that hug giving me hope that they were far from giving up on their marriage nor on each other.

Wesker was the last to get in, Ada taking control of the large vehicle like any male would. I mean I was a tom boy but damn, she act like a lady so driving a trailer seemed quite odd.

"She's good" I told Wesley who settled at next to me, my head being placed on his chest. He made a odd sound.

"Claire, that is a man engulfed in a woman's body what did you expect?" He asked and to be quite honest I choked on laughter as I could hear Ada's teeth grinding.

"More the man than you will ever be" Ada hissed as she made a aggressive turn, one that would probably flip the entire thing.

"Hey the anger is at Wesker, not us" Jill pointed out because if it was not for the strong arms of her husband she would be heading through the windscreen.

I guess my brothers muscles were worth something after all.

Vote and comment please :)