Chapter Thirty Two- A Grave Mistake

Albert's Pov

I placed the papers before me aside as my focus was directed elsewhere. I had been at this for hours yet I could not complete at least one assignment, pen touching paper effortlessly. 

 This was all a result of someone. A woman who was abused in the worst way and I was the giver of such abuse. If I was not a damn fool then I had no idea what a damn fool was.

I made a sound not quite familiar to man as all I could think of was her, think of the woman who chose not to spend our last time before marriage with me. I gave a heavy sigh as I raked my finger through my hair.

What the hell was I thinking? Instead of pulling her closer I pushed her away.

I made a grave mistake and that mistake is one that may take years as it regards to fixing. Not only was I selfish but simply a damn jackass for treating Claire the way I did. The state of our relationship was something to question yet I only made things worse.

The moment I heard that she was going out with her friends as opposed to staying home with me something inside me grew bitter and I wanted to give her a reason to stay. This was my last time seeing her before the wedding, a wedding that may never happen simply because of what I have done to Claire this morning.

I grit my teeth because the bitterness that grew within me was a result of jealousy when she mentioned Leon Kennedy, a man she was once married to and generate an offspring for. I wanted to showcase dominance but as opposed to making her understand what I felt I simply drove fear into her.

"Where are you going?" she asked, and I ignored her. If only she knew the bitterness building within me.

"Eclipse sports bar, why are you asking?" she ask me on a shaky voice and I shook my head at her. She was rather hesitant in disclosing  her destination. 

"Have you forgotten that we are on the most wanted list? That are people hunting us " I asked her and she toyed with the curls of her hair. Was this a way for her to run off and leave me?

I hoped not.

"I Know" she replied bitterly . I eyed her attire.

"Yet are are you leaving the house, have forgotten that I can't protect you if I don't know where you are and who you are with?" I continued as though she was my child. If being over protective makes her my child then I am a proud father.

"We'll be wearing our disguise and our profiles will be kept low" she told me and I simply stood before her with cross arms.

"We refers to who exactly Claire?" I asked aggressively and she dared to roll her eyes at me.

"Pete's sake Albert!" she yelled as we were both standing, me staring down at her.

"I asked you a fucking question Claire!" I hissed as I gripped her arm firmly, Claire staring up at me.

"Its our anniversary of our survival of Racoon city, Chris, Leon, Jill, Sherry, Barry and I have been doing this the moment we reunited. Apart from the three years we weren't on good on terms we always celebrate or reflect on it at least" she informed me but to be quite honest I only paid attention to one word.

The look on my face showed it.

Leon. He would be there and her friends approved of him.

"Tonight is our last night together as a couple because tomorrow night we will be seperate houses and here you dressed as though you are going on date" I hissed and she rolled her eyes as though what I was saying was bullshit.

"For fucks sake Wesker it wouldn't matter to you if I was in this house or not. For the past few days you were out and about and I...", I didn't allow her to finish and she groaned the moment my grip on her grew tighter, Claire being turned to grant me a view all angles of the dress.

This dress was far too tight and far too short.

"A bit exposed don't you think?" he carried on.

"Look chastise me as much as you want Wesker but I really don't have time for this. Jill will be here for a few minutes" she hissed and when I didn't grant her passage  she stared at me wildly.

My eyes fell on her thighs and stayed there for a moment.

My hand found her thigh and she stiffened completely, I carried on regardless because the woman before me belonged to me. I kissed her in aggression, Claire's back hitting the wall roughly as I forced her legs apart.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked and I could hear pain in her voice, my zipper going down as my hips stilled her. 

"Please...", she begged but I went on, her underwear being forced aside as my manhood rest at her entrance. I owned her and by all means she should not forget that.

Penetration was rough and so was my hold on her. Each thrust being heavier than the previous. 

It was when I saw the fear in her eyes I knew exactly what I was doing. I was in the process of raping my wife.

She was on the sofa before I knew it, my lips on her neck as I groaned, my length filing her roughly as the tempo I started on remained constant , she screamed in soley pain as rough fingers sunk into her hips. My eyes moistened but I didn't allow the tears to fall.

Never in my life had I feared losing a woman. Never in my life had I felt like a boy who allowed jealousy to take control.

I bit her, my way of marking the womab beneath me and she yelled, a rough hand around her throat as whispered into her ear aggressively.

"You are mine dear heart" I told her bitterly, her walls tightening around me with each heavy thrust I gave. My aim was to allow her to feel my presence even if it meant she had to amble to her friends. Let it be known that she belonged to me and me only. 

 She clawed my arm and I simply ignored her attempt to cause pain, my body finding some sick pleasure in her poor attempt. Truly I wasn't the one enjoying it because everytime I tried to end this the beast within me begged for more.

She cried silently as she no longer tried to fight me, her body rocking with my every movement. She was completely numb and afraid, the fact that she could not look at me proved this. My teeth went everywhere and in most places they went I bit her, blood being drawn.

Upon gaining my release my eyes turned, Claire lying still beneath my hips.The moment I was no longer inside her I forced her to look at me and that's when I saw the mess I made. I kissed her but when Claire remained stiff and the kiss was completely one sided I knew what was happening.

I had hurt my wife in the worst way possible. She even dared not to look at me and gazed on the television instead, our reflection beng clearly seen. I glared down at her, the words on the tip of my tongue yet I could not say them.

Something within me burn.

I gave her left breast a rough squeezed but she still kept her eyes away from the man above her. All I could think of was Leon and the possibility of her falling in love with him again.

"Have fun with your friends" I told her as I pulled her dress downwards, her hair being adjusted by rough hands. I stood so that I could adjust my pants properly as my body faced the stairs.

I waned to hold her, apologize for what I had done but there was no way  I could fix this. I left with nothing else said nor did I look at the woman behind me and that's when I felt something within me burning.

The moment I was close to my study a car horn sounded.

I stared at nothing as I was pulled from my flashback, if I was worried about Claire falling for Leon once again I just gave her a reason to. 

Vote and comment please :)