Chapter Fourteen- The sister

Albert's POV

"But why her? " Chris asked as his voice filled with sadness.

"Why my  younger sister and my only family?" Christopher asked me for the fifth time and I was beginning to think he was now retarded. Was he against me so much he forgot what real romance was?

Did he not feel the way I feel towards Claire towards his current wife just now. Why was it so hard to understand that I fell in love with her.

"May ask how is it you and Miss Valentine came to the stage of marriage?" I asked as I removed my shades, my blue eyes fixed on Chris.

"Your eyes..." Was all Chris could manage, my fingers pinching the bridge of my nose as I stared at him in annoyance.

"You both met via my eyes? My eyes led you to marriage?" I asked as I cocked a brow.

"What? No...your eyes are not the way I remembered them...they look human" I was told, Chris scanning my eyes.

"That's the end result if being brought back from the dead" I stated as I made a face I could not quite describe.

Chris stared at me wickedly, his eyes falling on his sister who was conversing with her friends. I kept my eyes on him on the entire time.

"You don't deserve her" Redfeild hissed, his fist balled as he released each and every word.

"I am aware" I replied flatly.

"She too pure and you are too filthy" he carried on. My head gesture showed that I agreed.

"That too I'm aware of" I continued.

"Then I will ask you again? Why her, what's the motive?" he asked me. My face resembled the face of someone who swallowed piss.

"Motive? What motive do you speak of?" I carried on.

"What is it you want!" He almost yelled, his composer almost being lost.

"You know I fail to understand you. Am I not a man?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"A selfish asshole more like it" Chris replied and I grit my teeth. Again with the bitter words.

"Whatever I may be to you, I am still a man" I hissed, me pulling a cigarette from my pocket.

"I know exactly why you chose Claire, its all about using her to get to me" Chris hissed and I simply lit my cigarette.

What a fool.

If I still had a vendetta against Chris, why take it out on his little sister while he was standing here before me?

That is beyond stupid.

"Do enlighten me Christopher" I encouraged, the first draw of smoke entering my lungs and making an exit through my nostrils.

I haven't done this for a while now and Claire was the reason. When we weren't the best of friends and I had her in my captivity the looks she would give everytime I smoked showed me that she wasn't very fond of it.

Doing this while she was busy with her friends was the best thing to do.

"Claire met you because of me...with her memories erased it was easy for you to manipulate her" Chris stated firmly.

"Wrong" I began, my eyes falling on Claire, Ada chuckling loudly as the eyes of their entire possy fell on me. I made a pained face.

What the hell was so amusing? Why were they bickering to each other?

I ignored, my eyes falling on Chris who was patiently waiting for me to answer. I exhaled smoke.

"Yes Claire and I met because of you and yes my motive was to hurt you but I could not do it the moment I took her from that apartment." Told him firmly. Chris staring at me intensely as I retell when and exactly how I fell in love with Claire Redfeild.

********

The moment the door opened I gazed up from the computer screen to Claire. She half smiled.

I'm extremely happy for her because she suffered a great heartbeat when jill turned her back on her. Its only fair for her to spend quality with a long lost friend.

Someone she deemed a sister.

"Actually this don't surprise me, you were never the one for sleep" she stated as she removed her shoes.

I gave a firm nod, my eyes fixed on the information before me. Claire didn't seem quite pleased with me being working orientated.

She uzippped her dress but when I didn't look in her direction she seemed disappointed. Sorry my love but duty calls.

"What's that?" She asked and I glanced at her before replying.

"Something vital" was all I said, Claire surprising me by moving the device out of my reach. My eyes widened.

Of all the time she chose not to be my peace why now?

"Claire..."

"I want you Albert..." was all she said as I stood.

A shiver made its way down my spine but I fought the feeling.

"The authorities want us Claire and its not in a sexual manner. I'm trying to make our best escape"I told her firmly, Claire going on her knees before me.

I stiffened, Claire taking my hand whereby she pulled a finger between her teeth. My eyes turned, the small gesture doing something quite large.

Many said it but in this moment I could definitely agree. She was going to be the death of me.

"Claire..."

"Albert please...I want to taste you" she begged, each word sending my mind elsewhere.

She undid my zipper with her teeth before I could even say a word, my hand gripping her hair on instinct. Her face showcased pleasure, for some strange reason I turned Claire into a sex addict.

An addiction that enjoyed pain. A woman who enjoyed being submissive to me.

My manhood sprung free, Claire's tongue giving me light strokes. I groaned, my hips moving against her lips. That's when I felt her naughty smile, her mouth opening to accommodate me.

"Fuck" I groaned.

The warmness of her mouth circled me, my fingers clawing her hair in aggression. I was close and with everything movement I made she was pushing me to the edge.

"What are you doing to me woman?" I asked as she palmed me with passion.

"I'm pleasing my husband" she stated right after pausing. Her lips then found me again.

I groaned, the feeling growing stronger with each touch. I gripped her hair.

"Don't you stop until I spill" I hisses and she nodded, her movements growing faster with each minute.

I came, Claire swallowing everything I had to offer as I sighed in accomplished pleasure, my eyes turning. She stood, my fingers stroking her lips.

"I love these lips when they aren't arguing with me" I told her.

What's a chapter without something naughty going on???? Hope you all liked, don't forget to leave those votes and comments.