Chapter Twenty Nine- Love with a bit of pain

Claire's POV

I sat up straight immediately, my hand resting on my hips as I felt as though I was in a swimming pool as opposed to my bed. What the?

Why was everything around me so wet?

I tossed the sheet aside immediately, my lips trembling as I looked between my legs. By the love of earth and its inhabitants I really do hope that wasn't piss I was staring at.

I hopped from the bed immediately, my hand on my rounded belly. At first I did not like the thought of peeing my own bed but now that I remembered my current condition peeing my bed actually seems quite  nice.

I cringed the moment my eyes landed on the liquid that was once benath me again. Please tell me that was piss and not what I thought it was.

I exit the room swifter than ever, looks being thrown over my shoulder as I ran towards the room I was yelled out of. His door was ajar, Wesker's desk a mess. I swallowed hot saliva, my fingers resting on the door gently.

If I knew my husband any better he took out all his anger on every fucking thing in this room. Anger I generated with one kiss initiated by an ex lover.

I entered, dark shades falling on me immediately. I swallowed dry spit.

How should I even go about this? After an huge argument telling your lover you are about to give birth may not be the best of ideas.

It just may be the worst.

"My water broke", those three words were enough to have him standing, Wesker by my side immediately. 

"I beg your pardon?" he asked.

A cruel pain shot through me immediately, a violent scream leaving my lips. The moment that occurred I was in his arms in no time, Wesker's face strict once again.

"Holy fuck, Albert our  baby is coming" I stated in an audio-able voice. While I had given birth before the pain I felt then was nothing compared to this.

"Do relax Claire" he suggested and I stared up at him wickedly. Did this man just beg me to relax?

Had my ears deceived me or did this man really ask me to relax? Had he lost his fucking mind?

"Relax?! How the fuck am I supposed to relax with my womb being torn apart!" I yelled as Wesker stepped in the bathroom. My fingers clawed his arm, for some strange reason I could not feel my own body and the organs within it.

He stood there for a while and it was as though he was having a mental argument. I stared at him odd because we were here now the tub, Wesker's hand was just an inch short of the tap.

Was it possible for my husband to panic like the typical man while his woman was in labour? No this was just a simple mistake because with Wesker that was impossible.

We were heading downstairs and before I knew it, Wesker sitting on the trash bin the moment he set me on the sofa. I sat up with cries of pain, my eyes fixed on Wesker. I was just about to ask what the hell was wrong with him but the moment he grasp the remote and dial I knew exactly what was happening.

He was in a state I didn't even know he could get in, a huge state of shock. I stared at him intensely Wesker's patience growing thin as he banged the remote.

Well my dear husband if you try to call using a remote that's bound to happen.

While our age differ and Wesker was always calm and collected his behavior was not quite strange because in truth, this was his first child. The bin crumbled and he fell on his ass, my lips pressed in thin line in order to prevent laughter, I even pretend as though I wasn't looking, hand on my stomach and eyes closed.

"Give me a moment to reach the error of a female I refer to as a sister" he stated as he dialed using a cell as opposed to a remote. I groaned in pain, Wesker finally gathering his lost composure. 

"You asshole, such a big head with a tiny brain! Don't you know what a condom is?!" I hissed and he turned to face me slowly, the phone at his ear with his teeth grit.

"Well I didn't force your legs open now did I?" he asked and I threw a cushion his way, the item being caught in perfection. Just as I was about to issue a nasty reply his sister came on the line.

"Yes, I request you" was his simple demand, the call ending the moment it began. He came next to me, cold lips meeting my forehead and I froze immediately. For one month I had not felt his lips on my own nor did I feel it anywhere on my body.

I hugged the man that had not touched me for an entire month, his body reacting to my gesture oddly until he finally relaxed and hugged me with equal passion. I cried because while I was excited to be a mother again I was afraid.

I was afraid to bring another child into this world.

"I can't do this" I confessed smoothly, Wesker pulling me rather close as he stared down at me.

"I am here, I will always be here" he assured me, another harsh pain being generated within me. 

"You don't understand, I can't face that pain again, carrying a child into a broken home" I clarified.

"If you are worried about me leaving you don't have to...there's nothing broken here", it was as though he took the words from the tip of my tongue.

"Until I push you away and you leave me, similar to what Leon did to me" I whispered, Wesker removing his shades to gaze down at me with glossy blue eyes.

"Why the hell would I leave you? I love even if you push every one of my fucking buttons and cut all my wires" he told me, a warm hand on my stomach before I could even cry that I was feeling pain there.

"And you still want to marry me?" I asked Wesker giving me a odd look.

"I'd be damned if I don't" he told me and I clawed his arm when another rush of pain fill me.

He leaned to me, our lips in the process of locking when we were rudely interrupted.

"I'm here" Ada sang on a ear wrecking voice, even for the deaf.

"Here? Here for what?" Albert and I asked on the same breath, not sure who jinxed whom.

"Alex can't make it, didn't she inform you?" Ada asked and we both stared at her blankly.

The stare lasted for about four minutes until Ada laughed.

"I'm just fucking around, she's here" Ada stated only for Wesker to throw an entire piano at her head. 

HA! Bet ya'll thought it was Ada who would play the role of a mid wife :) Yeah, Yeah for all those who knew please don' spoil my fun :P

Vote and Comment :) :)

A Sinner's Heaven ; An Angel's Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें