Chapter Twenty Six- Temper

Albert's POV

A full month passed and Claire and I didn't share a bed with each other and while I missed her I would never say it. I was a man and not a boy, I would not cry over spilt milk.

It was her idea to sleep in the guess room so who am I to stop her? She's a grown woman.

Spike heels connected with my chest roughly, another harsh hit meeting my face in the same breath. That sent me face first to the floor, blood leaving my lips in a heavy flow.

I groaned mentally. The fucking bitch.

Ada landed on her arms, her dress held carefully the moment both feet met the ground. Blowing lose hair from her face she shook her head at me.

Her eyes screamed annoyance while my eyes screamed anger.

"You aren't focused...that's three times in a row Albert" Ada hissed as she straightened. Using the palm of my hands I pushed myself upright, blood leaving my lips.

I'm quite aware but in such a case the woman could have shown empathy. Then again no one in my presence knows such a thing.

"Are you aiming to knock my fucking teeth out Miss Wong?" I hissed, Ada balling her fist as she smirk.

"That would be quite fun and it just may happen if you don't fucking focus!" She hissed on a serious note and I balled my fist.

Was it that obvious that Claire and I were not on good terms?

"For the last time Ada I'm focused" I stated as I wiped the blood from my mouth on my sleeve.

"Focused on demonstrating Bullshit apparently" Ada hissed as she circled me, me turning with her every movement.

The last thing I needed was for the woman to sack me on the head or disassemble my balls given the worst.

"Challenge me" I dared as I removed my shades, fingers caressing my blond hair softly.

"Have you lost a screw? You are in no condition to fight" Ada pointed out and I punched middle air.

"My fists seem to be working fine" I informed her as I stared straight at her, Ada's fist still balled and raised.

"Wesker let's just call this a dead training session...we'll attempt this when your head is clear" Ada suggested but to be quite honest I saw such an idea as a epic fail because if I should listen to hear Claire would be on my mind once again.

"I said challenge me" I state firmly and Ada's eyes widened.

"No, I won't...did you even take your injections and pills?" Ada hissed but before she could even walk by me gripped her arm with desperate fingers.

"That was an order not a request Miss Wong" I clarified as I punched mid air once again.

"And I don't fucking care Albert! You know the risk of staying off medication and yet you keep doing it!" She yelled at me and I barely my teeth.

"I said I'm fine..." I yelled and she punched me square in the jaw, me turning my head to face her slowly.

Finally, she would challenge me.

"Let's just hope this time you are focused" Ada yelled as she gave s few hard punches, a knee finding my chest swiftly.

"Impressive" was my one worded reply as I was behind her in no time, the Asian woman sent to the floor immediately.

"We shall see how impressive it gets" Ada hissed as she flipped, heels gone as she tore her dress.

That's when it happened, the exact thing Ada warned about earlier. I groaned, my fist balled as it felt as though there was gravel in my eyes.

I held my fist, my back turned to Ada as I held my trembling fist.

"What? Give up already or not man enough to call it quits" she continued as I bared my teeth.

I snapped, one bit of my dark past coming from the tomb to haunt me.

"I can't handle this kind of pressure" I yelled as metal pressured my arms, my entire body feels like it was being torn apart.

"Be quiet and fight"I was scold, more pressure being applied in a aggressive manner.

I grit my teeth, my eyes burning amber as it felt as though my every muscle was being torn in the most vicious manner. The man before me smiled, my sister banging the glass as she watched me.

If only she knew how much I hate seeing the water in her eyes.

"Have you given up already or you aren't man enough to call it quits?" He carried on and I don't know where the strength came from but the metal that once held me fixed bent until it broke.

All eyes before widened, my eyes burning beyond repair as all the veins my body possessed stood out. He took steps back, Alex staring wild eyed as I was now standing before the glass, my fist connecting with the glass roughly as I saw fear in the man I feared the most.

The glass that once caged me broke, me falling on my knees, the shards of glass that entered my body causing absolutely no pain.

"Contain him!" He bellowed, the first set of men to approach me falling to the floor as corpse.

Constantly coughing and nails sinking to my flesh was what.brought me back to reality. I realeased Ada who fell on her ass, my eyes no longer burning.

She coughed once more before, her eyes showing me one thing never showed me for the years I've known her.

"Ada..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked me, Ada standing up right immediately.

"Ada I..."

"You what Wesker! First you forced me to challenge you then you beat the
fuck out of me!" she yelled, my eyes falling on the floor.

"I should go" was all I could say, Ada gripping my arm firmly.

"Go where?" She asked as I stared down at her.

"Home" was all I could manage, Ada staring up at me with wide eyes.

"No" was all she said, the one hand holding me becoming two.

"No what?" I asked, my eyes burning amber based on its feeling.

"You aren't going anywhere in that condition"She told me firmly, me flashing free only to be gripped in a firm manner.

"And I greatly wonder why?" I asked firmly.

"Because I will not allow you to harm your pregnant fiance!" Ada yelled and stared at this woman in utmost shock. This woman was changing for the better.

Ha! Bet you didn't see that update coming ;) Vote and Comment please :)