Chapter 1

(Temporarily Edited)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters who actually exist (the shaytards for example) or any others who are real. However, I do own the ones I made up myself!

Don't steal my charaters! Not joking!

Continued reading now and enjoy!

____________________________

/Jamie/

I woke up to the sound of my annoying small alarm clock. Another day, at this crappy sunshine orphanage.

I hated this place, from the screaming kids, to the annoying adopters.

I would of left already if it wasn't for my brother and my sister. They were the ones who kept me there. I had asked them if they wanted to leave, but they said no, because if we got caught we would be in trouble, well, at least that's what my sister said before she convinced my brother to think the way she thought.

I wish I could get adopted, finally, or just find my actual parents, so we wouldn't be trapped here anymore. But let's face it, my real parents are probably dead.

"Attention everyone, all children, you must be up, and downstairs in the mess hall eating breakfast in ten minutes, and after you must be waiting in the playrooms for the families that will be coming in today. Anyone who does not show up, will be punished. Thank you." Ms. Lemons, the orphanage owner, said as the intercom crackled before shutting off.

My sister Sky grumbled before waking up. She looked at me, with her messy blondish-brownish hair.

I knew what she was thinking, after hearing that. We would never get adopted. It's true,most families just want one kid, and not triplets, like my sister Sky, my brother Mason, and I. It was sad, but true.

"Well, I guess it's time to get dressed, and meet Mason downstairs." Sky said, as I nodded in agreement. The boys and the girls had different rooms. All the girls shared a room, as all the boys did.

"Well let's get changed, before Ms. Lemons comes stomping upstairs yelling at us." I said, as Sky and I laughed, as we got ready.

-------------

"Hey guys, what do you wanna do? We still have time before the families come!" I asked, as we put our trays in the washing bin. We had just finished breakfast, and were heading to the playroom, where the families were suppose to see us.

"Well, I don't know." Sky said, as she shrugged her shoulders. Then, I saw Masons face lit up. Oh no, I know what he wanted to do.

"Let's go prank Ms. Sour!" Mason said, as we laughed. That's what the kids in the orphanage called her, Ms. Sour, because she was always to negative and sour.

"No, we can't, the last time we did that, Xander, Kaden, and Bryan had to go to the hospital, and we got in trouble big time. We literally couldn't leave our room for two weeks, only to go to the bathroom, and someone would even bring us our food, remember that?" Sky said. Oh yeah, that was true.

Never make Mason mad at you, or else you will end up being hit with a flying pan in the face, or accidentally slipping on fake blood, and cracking your head open.

Yep, good old pranks!

"But she won't catch us this time! Come on please?" Mason said, as he tried to make a puppy dog face, with his brown eyes.

I sighed. I wanted to prank Ms. Lemons, but I didn't want to get caught. But to be fair, that was the only time he got caught. And after that, Sky was always paranoid. Well, she really didn't get involved in that prank anyway, it was me, Mason, and Isabel, a girl that was our age, but left because she was adopted. Her adopted parents called the orphanage about a year later, saying how she passed from cancer.