Character

Name: Kohana Kobayashi 

Quirk: Plant Manipulation- She can control plants, make them grow, die. She has a green patch on her lower back where the plants attach to and use water from her body to help them stay alive longer. She can use the plants as an extension of her limbs and the plants can wrap around her body to provide some sort of armor to protect her skin. The cons of her quirk can make her dehydrated, and can tear her muscles and/or break bones, the more she uses it the more strain it is on her muscles and bones. 

About her: She is Aizawa's niece. He had adopted her when her parents had been killed in a villain attack. She likes to be called by her first name, because her last name reminds her of her parents. She is a very quiet person, more of a observer. She isn't afraid to let people know she's mad or doesn't like something.  She looks like her mom but has her father's hair and eyes. She took after her father's quirk, but it developed to the plants being able to attach to her. Aizawa makes sure she's always drinking water, to keep her body has enough water for when they train that day. She wears shirts that show off her lower part of her torso for training. 

Hero outfit:

The red accents are actually green and with out the bow on the back of her head

Stats: Power: 3/5
             Speed: 4/5
             Technique: 5/5
              Intelligence: 4/5
              Cooperativeness: 4/5