🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃

It was about 2 days before Halloween. As a whole class we decided to go to a haunted house, some people were scared, others were excited. We stood outside the house, it was all decked out in spooky Halloween things, I stood next to Katsuki, he had my hand in his that was tucked into his hoodie pocket, he stared up at the house. 

"What? Are you scared?" I teased nudging him lightly. He scoffed and shook his head. 

"No. I've been through worst things." He muttered, the scowl on his face never changed. I chuckled lightly putting my head on his shoulder. 

"You're gonna protect me right? From all the scary monsters?" I teased with a pout. 

"Damn straight I am." He growled. I laughed lightly rubbing his arm with my free hand. Aizawa, Mic and All Might were in front of the group talking to us. 

"So, we will do groups of three. So pair up." Aizawa muttered. Kirishima came bounding over to us, wrapping both his arms over our shoulders, head resting on Katsuki's shoulder, I heard Mina whine about wanting to be with me. I smiled over at her as she paired up with Jiro and Momo. 

"Alright, let's do this!" Mic yelled as we began to slowly move in one group at a time, of course the teachers went first and all you could hear was Mic screaming absolute bloody murder. It made everyone laugh each time he screamed.

"Man, who knew your uncle was a baby." Kirishima chuckled behind me. I laughed. 

"Oh, you have no freaking clue. He hates Halloween, but Aizawa dragged him with for his own entertainment." I laughed. "But now he's just regretting it because he's eardrums are probably ruined now." Kirishima chuckled lightly. 

        Soon enough, it was out turn to go, Katsuki was up front, I was in the middle and Kirishima was behind me, I held on to Katsuki's sweatshirt as we began our walk, I was looking around not really paying attention, when I looked to my right someone jumped out right at me, I let out a scream, making the other two jump to the side. 

"Wanna come play?" She asked in a creepy voice. 

"No, no thank you." I say shaking my head and pushing Katsuki to go. "Go, go, go, go." Katsuki was laughing at me. "She was dressed like a damn clown leave me alone." The next room was dark, like all you could see was black because of how dark it was, like four chainsaw were starting up one right after the other, I looked around, the lights flashed on only to show that one scare actor was in my face with a wicked smile on his face. I felt arms around my waist and I was pulled back into a body as the three of us screamed bloody murder, yes even Katsuki screamed, shocking I know. I had both boys wrapped around me basically, pushing me to leave the room we were running, with one of the scare actors chasing after us. 

"No! Go away!" Kirishima yelled since he was in the back. I had turned my head to look behind us to see the scare actor stopping at the door way. I heard a manic laughter, I turned my head back forward, only to let out a scream in a scare actors face, some scary ass clown makeup was on his face, I fell back into Katsuki, as I covered my face, I heard Katsuki screaming and cussing, as Kirishima was screaming over him to move and keep moving. I turned my head to see another scare actor running at us, also dressed as a clown. 

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I took off running, I could hear the heavy footsteps of Katsuki and Kirishima chasing after me along with the laughter of the two scare actors behind us. We stopped in a hallway between rooms to regroup, but this time I ended up in the front, Katsuki wasn't hanging on to me at all, which I was fine with so we kept moving. The next room, the lights were flashing, it was like a doctors office, I could see a body laying on a table, the flashing lights were disorienting, but I watched as the body slowly sat up. I heard something creaking and then Katsuki scream, grabbing ahold of me.