Chapter 3

I stood next to the 50 meter dash, trying to figure out how to apply my quirk to make me faster. 

"You look lost in thought." I heard Izuku's voice say. I shot my eyes over to him as I watched him walk over to me. I slowly shook my head with a small smile. 

"Just trying to figure out how to use my quirk is all." I say. 

"Alright, seeing as we have an odd number, Midoriya, Bakugo and Kohana are running together." Aizawa's voice said. I let out a breath, I got down in the ready position letting the vines crawl up my arms and attaching to my back. 

"Runners, on your marks. Ready." The mark meter said. I lifted up my back end, the gun shot rang out. I took the first step and shot my vines out quickly, they latched on to the ground and started pulling me as soon as my feet left the ground. I was first but then Bakugo was neck and neck with me. I tried to go a little more faster, but he got ahead of me. 

"Four point one three seconds! Four point one 4 seconds!" The meter yelled. I groaned quietly, as the vines pulled back from my arms. I rubbed my left arm with my right hand slightly. To ease the small ache. I'm still not 100 percent yet, but I'm pretty close to being there. I glanced up as I heard a growl, I seen Bakugo glaring at me as I rubbed my arm. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk back to Mina and the group.

"Don't turn your back on me extra!" Bakugo yelled. 

"It's not like you where saying anything! You where just standing there glaring at me!" I yelled back. I continued my walk to Mina and the group with them watching me as I did, ignoring the seething teen behind me. I switched arms and start massaging my right arm. The ache going away soon after I started. 

"Still not completely healed yet?" Kirishima asked. 

"No, not all the way, but pretty close." I say with a small smile. Mina watched as I stretched out my arms.

       We moved on to the next test, which was grip strength. I had the grip thing in my hand. I let my vine take over it, I felt some people's eyes on me. I held it out in front of me and gripped my hand tight, the vines contracted as tightly as they could with out breaking themselves as they did it. I heard the device beep, I pulled it closer to me and looked at the numbers 159.5 kilograms. I glanced up and looked around for a second before landing on Bakugo who was watching me closely. I turned my attention back to the others. 

"How much did you get Kohana?" Mina asked walking closer to me. 

"159.5 Kilograms." I say to her. 

"Wow." She mumbled as she looked at the numbers. Soon we moved on to the next test which was the standing long jump. I stood there trying to figure this out. I shot out my vine as I jumped and pulled myself as quickly as my vine could.I was always one step behind on Bakugo. Next was the repeated side step. 

"Well, I have literally no clue on how to use my quirk on this." I mumbled as it was mine turn. I did the best I could. Next was the ball throw. I stood off to the side stretching out my right arm the best I could, a dull ache making its way up my shoulder. 

"Let me see your arm." I heard a voice say I looked up and see Uraraka looking at me with a smile holding out her hands for my arm. I slowly placed my arm in her hands. "I'm gonna help you loosen it up a little." She said with a smile. Izuku was up next, we stood there watching as she carefully massaged my arm, the knots in it slowly becoming looser and less tense.

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon, he's going to be the one going home." Iida said as we watched silently. I looked over at him. 

"Huh? Of course he is. He's a quirkless looser." Bakugo said from next to Iida. I rolled my eyes.