Chapter 29

After hours it seemed like, I was texting back and forth with some of my classmates, watching the news quietly. I was waiting for Mitsuki to come up and get me so we can go get Katsuki. I had just answered back Uraraka, I looked back up at the TV, that sat in front of the bed. A fight was on TV, I looked closer, it was All Might and a villain I didn't know. He was running out of time, he was so close, he was literally half and half. I quickly sat up and scooted closer to the edge of the bed, a pillow sat in my lap. I was shaking with my mouth open. The villain went to hit a fallen building, and All Might went to stop it, which he did, but that took it all out of him. He was in his original form, the costume was so baggy and big on him, it swallowed him whole. 

"Oh my god." I say, covering my mouth. "Oh, All Might." I added. It looked like something the Villain said really really got to All Might, he stood frozen. "No, no!" I yelled. I watched as one of his arms grew to the size of his hero form. He's pushing past his limit, if he continues he's not going to be able to use his quirk at all. More pros showed up, it was Endeavor, Edgeshot, Kamui Woods and Tiger. They started to help as much as they could so All Might could focus on fighting the villain. I was sitting in my room yelling at All Might. 

"COME ON! DON'T LET HIM BEAT YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! ALL MIGHT!" I screamed at the TV like he could actually hear me. The villain threw a shock wave of air at All Might. I watched as the villains arm grew to an inhuman like state, almost like he was building up power. It was disgusting, it had horns, light, ribbons of muscle, skin, rocks, so many different things all in one arm. I watched as the villain and All Might where getting ready to throw a punch at each other, All Might's arm lit up and brilliant yellow, like electricity, almost exactly like how Midoriya's does when he uses his quirk. Their fists connect, and explosion of dust and rubble flew up covering the scene, so we couldn't see it clearly. The villain had over powered All Might, sending him flying back, blood sprayed from All Might's arm. All Might landed on his feet trying to slow himself down as the villain continued to push against him. All Might stopped himself and switched the his arms, and swung it at the villain, landing a solid punch, the villain went to use his other arm as well, but All Might switch it again and landed a punch on the villain face, sending wind all over the place making the helicopter move. It quickly landed back on the scene, it was still and quiet as we waited for something or someone to move. The dust cleared, All Might was standing over the villain, I watched as he rose a fist up, I let out a breath and covered my mouth as I started crying with happiness. HE turned into his hero form. This is going to be his last job, forever. He won't be able to use his quirk anymore.  

        The sun was rising, the news was all over it, I sat there watching, All Might had pointed to the camera. I knew exactly what he was doing. 

"Now. Now. It's your turn." All Might said. He had to have been talking to Midoriya. I closed my eyes, and lowered my head. He used up everything he had. 

"Kohana!" Mitsuki called. "Let's go!" I quickly ran down the steps, still wearing Katsuki's clothes and threw my shoes on and we where all out the door and heading towards the police department. We got to the police department. I got inside, the car wasn't even parked when I got out of the car. 

"Kohana!" I heard Mitsuki yell at me. I ran inside and looked around. 

"Katsuki?" I questioned and looked around. I seen his blonde hair, as soon as he looked up and seen me he stood up. I ran towards him, and jumped in his arms. I started crying in his neck, as soon as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. As I cried in his neck he ran his hand through my hair. 

"Stop crying you cry baby." He said quietly. 

"I'm so sorry." I say to him. 

"Hey, stop it. It's not your fault. If I wasn't so stupid none of this would have happened in the first place." He said pulling my head out of his neck and whipping my eyes.