Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1

It was summer time, which meant summer break. Everyone in class 1-A sat in the common area, trying to escape the heat in the air condition, all of us slowly loosing our minds with being bored. 

"So, I heard that there is a carnival going on by the beach for the week." Mina commented, making everyone in the room perk up. Kirishima, Sero and Mina were on the couch, Kaminari was sprawled across the floor, while I sat in a chair with Katsuki leaning against the back of the chair behind me. 

"We should totally go. I mean it summer, the League has been pretty quiet recently. Of course we would have to have Aizawa, Mic and probably All Might come with us." I say twirling a strand of my hair. As soon as I said that, as if on cue Aizawa walked through the room. 

"Well, if you want to go, you all better hurry up and get ready. Mic was wanting to go anyway." He sighed out rubbing the back of his head. I smiled at him, as we all hurried to actually get out and do something that's not training or staying inside being bored. I got up to my room, I changed out of my lazy clothes, into some actual clothes, I put my black two piece swimsuit on, and then pulled a olive green tank top cop top with a pair of dark wash cut off shorts, I walked around my room grabbing things that we possibly needed, I grabbed two towels, some waters, sunscreen, and what not. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a couple of hair ties just in case I need them. I soon headed down to the common area, I had flip flops on Aizawa, Mic and All Might stood around waiting for us. 

"I'm so excited!" Mina said, I opened my arms as she fell into them hugging me. "You're uncle is awesome." I chuckled at her. 

"I told you he's not all gloom and doom all the time." I say to her, I looked at the teachers , Mic had his hair down they were all in regular clothing, seeing that they didn't want o bring to much attention to themselves. I felt an arm go over my shoulders, I looked over and seen Katsuki, he was glaring at Mineta, who was staring at me and Mina basically drooling all over the floor. I huffed quietly, placing one of my arms around Katsuki's waist while Mina and I still held on to each other as well, both our arms wrapped around each other's waist.  

"Alright, is everyone here?" Aizawa questioned looking around at all of us. "Alright, now be in groups of at least 2. I know everyone has everyone's number, if you can't get a hold of any of the three of us, get a hold of as many class mates as you can. Let's go." We had began our walk to the beach area. 

        Once we got there, people split up into their groups, the Bakusquad and sadly Mineta joined us on our way to the carnival, as where the others. Katsuki kept me close to him the whole time, his arm was either wrapped around my waist or shoulders, or he was holding my hand. After he was kidnapped, I noticed the difference in him, he got lost in thoughts more often when we were by ourselves, when we are out in public, he always has to be touching me in someway. He was being quiet, as the others ran around looking at the games, rides and food. 

"Hey, Katsuki. You okay?" I asked gently turning his head towards me. 

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" He grumbled out, I gave him a small smile. 

"No reason, you're just being extra quiet right now." I explain to him, he gently shook his head with a small smile on his face. 

"Nothing to worry about. Come on let's go play some games." We walked over to the game that the others were at. I watched as everyone played the game, Mina had lost and walked over placing her head on my shoulder, I patted her back lightly chuckling. 

"It's not fair." She whined to me. 

"It's okay, Mina maybe the next game." I say lightly. 

"What about you little lady? Would you like to give it a shot?" The Carney questioned showing me the ball, Katsuki nor Kirishima had played yet.