Chapter 18

We got to the park, where everyone already was. 

"Kohana!" I heard a voice yell, I looked over and seen Uraraka coming running over to me with the rest of 1-A girls. 

"Hey guys." I say with a smile, Momo and I fist bumped. Before I was dragged away to help the girls set up. 

"Good Morning Kohana." Midoriya said with a smile. 

"Morning." I say back with another smile. Todoroki nodded my way I nodded back. The reason we did this today was to get to kind of know everyone. Everyone was in their street clothing. We were setting up games and plated for the cook out. 

"Mina told us about you and Bakugo." Tsu said. I looked at Mina, as she rubbed the back of her head. 

"Yeah. Well, we are together." I say confirming it. "But, it doesn't mean that Bakugo is going to change. Not completely anyway." I added, as I glanced up at Bakugo who was getting mad at Kirishima for something. I heard Momo sigh. 

"I thought so." She said. "But maybe you can help him." 

"Well, that's what I've been doing. But I can't change him completely." I say to them. "He's hotheaded, it's how he is. It's his personality." We changed to topic and started talking about other things. 

"I wonder who I'm going to get scouted by." Uraraka said. 

"I've been wondering the same thing." Tsu said. "Has Mr. Aizawa said anything to you?" 

"No. He hasn't. I doubt he will." My eyes shifted to my uncle who stood by Mic, Midnight and All Might. Just like they were when they came to get me from the Police after my parent death. Aizawa stood so he could have me in his line of sight. My eyes shifted, as tears filled my eyes for a second. I quickly pushed them back. All Might stood with his back to me. He could only hold his form for so long after the USJ attack. 

"Kohana, are you okay?" Uraraka asked. I seen Aizawa's eyes shift to mine. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say looking at her with a smile. We continued on with what we were doing, after we finished all of us were now playing games as Midnight and Mic cooked the food. We where playing childish games but we where having fun. We where playing tag, no quirks allowed, of course. Bakugo was it, so of course he was yelling and cursing. He made eye contact with me. 

"Oh no." I say before turning and running off, everyone scattered as Bakugo chased after me. 

"Come back here!" He yelled at me. 

"No!" I yelled back. I took a sharp turn causing him to trip slightly when he couldn't catch me. I laughed and ran off quickly. I turned and looked and seen Bakugo catching up to me, and quickly. I squeaked and ran faster. Then I seen Kirishima, he looked lost and confused like he lost track of Bakugo. I ran right past him. Then I heard a thud, as Kirishima and Bakugo landed on the ground. I stopped running and laughed. 

"Thanks Kiri." I say with a smile. Everyone who was watching laughed but tried to hide it. 

"That was a dirty little trick." Bakugo said, a small barely noticeable smirk on his face, he was actually having a good time. I stuck my tongue out and blew a raspberry at him, and went to joint the rest of my class mates. We all waited for Kirishima to start running after us. When he started running after us, we all scattered. The game went on for a while. We were all just laughing and having a blast. 

        It's been hours since we were playing the game, we all had built up energy from staying inside all day resting yesterday. 

"Foods ready!" Mic yelled to us. We all lined up to get our food. Once we got our food we sat at the picnic tables, under a tent that All Might brought. I sat with the Bakusquad, with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki who sat on the other side of me opposite of Bakugo. We all ate and talked.