Chapter 14

The match started, Iida did his best to avoid Todoroki's quirk. He was trapped in the center, Todoroki sent ice his way and he was able to jump over it. Iida tried to kick Todoroki, with his burst. Todoroki dodged it, and Iida came back and landed a hard kick on Todoroki. Iida picked him up to run him over the line, when he stopped like his engines had stopped working, Todoroki took the time to freeze him. I stood up to get ready for my fight with Bakugo. I stood at the entrance, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I walked out of the entrance and on to the platform. I stood across Bakugo with a straight face. 

"And now, Bakugo versus Kohana!" Mic yelled. "Complete opposites fighting against each other, but who will com out on top?" Mic yelled. I pulled on my arms to stretch them out. 

"Why don't you just drop out?" Bakugo spoke. I looked up at him. 

"Not a chance." I say back. "Why the change of heart? You didn't give to others a chance to back out." He growled. 

"Begin!" Mic yelled excitedly, the crowd cheered. As soon as the word left Mic's mouth, Bakugo was on the move. I slammed my hands on the ground and raised them causing roots to rise, he tried to avoid them, but he was soon sent tumbling to the ground by tripping over one, shoving my arms out, vines went to trap him, he was quick to move out of the way. I just have to keep him a good distance away. That way he can't hit me with his explosions. My vines came back and rested on my arms. I stared at him, and waited for a move, when he wasn't moving, I went for an attack, the vines wrapped around my arms tightly as they shot out to wrap around him. He let it happen, it was almost like he didn't want to fight me. I went to slam him outside of the ring, when my vines turned to ash around him. He growled and came at me, I used my cocoon to protect my body. He hit me into the ground, I growled at the force of the hit. I uncovered my face and seen he was going for another hit, I shot my arms out my vines wrapped around him, I lifted him up and slammed him on the ground. He groaned under the pressure of the hit. I picked him up and went the throw him out of bounds. But my vines turned to ash. 

"Now you're just getting on my nerves." He said standing up.

"Good, now actually fight me." I say. He came at me quickly, I stood ready to defend. His hand came up ready to do an uppercut, I blocked it with my vines, but this time they didn't turn to ash, we pushed against each other for a second. I growled and reached up quickly grabbing him by his collar and picking him up over my shoulder and throwing him on the ground. He grunted as he stood up, I backed up, to get away from him. "Why are you holding back?" I questioned as he looked at me. "This isn't helping you, and it isn't helping me any. So stand up and fight, show me you can be a great pro hero. Be cause at this rate, who's going to want to scout you?" I questioned I was trying to get on his nerves. If I could get on his nerves he would defiantly fight me. 

"Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about!" He yelled at me. 

"I do! You're taking it easy on me for no reason! You know I can handle it!" I yelled back. He growled, and came at me full power. I slammed my hands on the ground. A wave of vines went at him, he went to try and dodge it, when I slammed my hands on the ground again to send another wave. I raised my hands making roots come up. I heard him scream and then a huge explosion, it sent me flying back, I landed on the ground hard and rolled. I was able to stop myself before I went out of bounds, I stood back up quickly, and went at him he wasn't ready for an attack. I yelled as I landed a hard punch with my vines making it hard than it would have been with a normal punch. It sent him flying to the side. He growled and came at me back, explosions happened I protected myself with my vines, I felt the pressure on my arm, it was harder than the first time. I growled, I brought my arms up, a ton of roots and vines and sent them towards him, my right arm was having a really hard time with this move, I haven't done it enough times, but I have to do it. I pushed my arms forward with a grunt. I felt my arm shake under the pressure. I looked up and seen Bakugo had dodged the whole attack, and came at me. I blocked the attack, which sent me skidding back, but I wasn't out of bounds yet, I was close but not quiet there. I growled and looked up at him, his arm was shaking, which means he was close to his limit as well. I slammed my hands on the ground again with a yell as vine went at Bakugo every which way, he had dodged the attack and came right at me, I had no time to dodge the attack, I took a blow to the chest.