Chapter 38

The next day, I woke up to an empty bed, it was the weekend. I could hear people talking down stairs, I slowly got out of bed and my way down to kitchen area. 

"Ah, there she is, finally raises from the dead." Kirishima said with a chuckle, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "What did Bakugo over here keep you up too late?" Katsuki, Mina, Kaminari and Sero all stood in the kitchen. 

"No." I say chuckling light. "Why you curious anyway? Are you that interested in my love life? Or are you just that in love with my boyfriend?" Mina spit out her drink all over the floor, as she laughed. Everyone else followed along except for Kirishima, who's face looked taken aback with shock and Katsuki who looked was smirking trying to hold back a laugh. I moved to the fridge and pulled stuff out to make food. I grabbed out a water bottle for myself. I started cooking the food, as we all talked with each other. 

"So, what are we going to do today? It's Saturday. I don't feel like being stuck inside on a nice day." Kirishima said as he was seated on the counter near where I was making food. 

"We could go to the mall, or the arcade." Mina said to the group. They all agreed to it. I finished my food and started eating it as we all continued to talk and make plans for the day. 

"We could go to the mall, go get some lunch, then go to the arcade." I say to the group as we all tried to decide how to plan out our day. 

"Or we can skip the mall and go straight to the arcade." Kirishima said. 

"Oh come on. I haven't gone shopping in forever." Mina said with a whine. "I need to get my shopping fix in." I chuckled at her. 

"Okay, how about this. You guys go to the arcade, Mina and I can meet you there, or you meet us at the mall then we can go out and get lunch." I say to them. 

"No, we should stick with you girls, just in case." Sero said, looking at us. 

"Okay, well, Mina and I want to go shopping. So at some point we have to fit shopping in our little day out thing." I say waving my hand at them. I finished eating and washed my dishes and put them away.

"Okay, how about this, arcade, mall, lunch." Kirishima said. 

"That works for me." I say nodding my head, everyone agreed. We all went up stairs to get dressed. Mina had grabbed some clothes to choose from and change in my room. 

"What are you going to wear?" Mina asked as she set the outfits out on my bed to look through them. 

"Hm... I don't know. Something cute probably. I'm feeling something cute." I say looking through my closet and drawers. 

"Yes, we can look so cute! Bakugo won't be able to let you go, because all the boys will be all over you!" Mina squealed as she helped me pick out a couple outfits and placed them on the bed next to hers as we stood there looking at them for second.