Chapter 34

I woke up when the bus had came to a complete stop, Katsuki's head was lifted off of mine, I raised my head and looked around with tired eyes, I seen we where back at UA. I turned off my music and took my headphones off so they rested around my neck, I checked my phone and seen I had a picture message from Kirishima who was seated in front of us. I opened it up and seen it was of Katsuki and I sleeping, his head was rested on mine, his mouth was slightly open. His face was calm and clean of any foul look on his face. I smiled lightly and saved the picture in my phone. We got off the bus and headed to the dorms, I got ready for bed, I wore a pair of gray shorts and Katsuki's sweatshirt, that I could never seem to sleep with out. I heard a knock on my door, I turned my head and seen Mina's head poke in.

"Hey, you coming down?" She asked. 

"I will, I need to tend to my plants really quickly and then I'll be down." I say to her, she nodded her head with a smile. I started tending to the plants around my room, I gently touched the dead parts bringing them back to life. I heard a tch come from my door, I looked behind me and seen Katsuki standing there. 

"You and your plants. You treat them like they are your children." He said with a small smile on his face.  

"Well, I don't have any kids, so this is the next best thing." I say to him with a chuckle, I turned back to the plant I was watering. I felt his arms wrap around me watching me as I watered the plants, I looked at his face, it was calm watching me revive plants and water them. We moved out the balcony, I walked over to my lilies, I started to water them, one lily crawled up my arm, uprooting its self, it wrapped around my arm and rested in the palm of my hand as the roots attached to my back, I turned to Katsuki who stood against the balcony railing watching. 

"Sometimes it seems like the flowers have a mind of their own." I say to him has we looked at the flower that rested in the palm of my hand. I gently took his hand in my free on, I guided his hand to touch the petals lightly. His hand left mine a rubbed my arm lightly, his finger trailed down the scar on my arm lightly. 

"Are you going to get that healed at all?" He asked quietly. 

"No. I don't want too. I want to keep it there." I say to him. "It serves as a memory, that I was able to survive in one of the hardest times we went through as a class." He slowly nodded his head. I walked back over to the flowers and let the flower go back to the pot in its original spot. 

       Later on that night after we both went down to the common room, I was tackled by Mina as she started asking questions and made comments about the exam. 

"You should have seen how well her and Midoriya worked together taking down those henchmen." Mina said talking to Kirishima and Kaminari. 

"It wasn't all that great, I really could have done with anyone." I say rubbing the back of my head. I had a cup of tea in my hands as I was curled up in a chair surrounded by them, Katsuki sat directly next to me, his arm rested across the back of my chair. "Sometimes when you work with people, you also got to use their Quirk to your advantage, and I guess that's kind of what we did."

"But it was amazing." Mina said excitedly. I chuckled lightly. "She was sent flying through the air and took down multiple henchmen at the same time." We all kept talking about the exam.

"I'm going to go to bed." Katsuki said, he pressed a quick kiss to my temple before heading up to his room, he had passed by Midoriya as he did, Midoriya looked back at him as he passed and said something. I narrowed my eyes slightly. We continued to talk to each other laughing and giggling. 

"Hey are you done with your cup?" I heard Ojiro ask walking over to me. 

"Oh yeah." I say handing it to him. "Thank you."