Chapter 4

The next day I sat in my normal spot next to Kirishima and Mina, as we went through our classes. We had English with President Mic, I sat with my head resting my hand doodling on my notebook. 

"Kohana, which of these sentences contain a mistake." I heard him ask, my eyes shifted from my notebook to the board up front. I read over the sentences carefully. 

"The first one. There isn't an comma, which makes it a run on sentence." I say to him. My eyes shifted over to his form, as he stood there waiting for me to answer. 

"That is correct." He said before continuing on with the lesson. Soon enough we where in our basic training class.  

"I am here." All Might said standing in front of our class, as we were all seated in our normal spots. "Coming through the door like a hero!" I lifted my head and seen him standing the door way. The class was talking about him all excited, he was wearing one of his old costumes. "Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what is means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" 

"Fight training." I heard Bakugo say pretty excitedly. 

"But one of the keys of being a hero is.... looking good!" All Might pointed to the wall and shelves slowly started moving out, numbers sat on the shelf. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." I was pretty excited about it, I want to see how they did on my costume. We grabbed our costumes and went to change. I fully changed into my costume. It showed off the top of my chest and my stomach, it showed off the spot on my back for the vines to get easy access to attach to me. 

"I never realized that they would be this tight." Uraraka said, pulling at her costume slightly. 

"I mean, I guess they kind of have to be, but, I agree with you." I say, slightly pulling at my pants. Soon we were walking out of the locker rooms and heading out to meet All Might. 

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all heroes in training!" I walked out into the light in between Uraraka and Iida. I stood with my hands on my hips looking at All Might. "This is getting my all revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started you buncha newbies?" I made my way over to Kirishima. We were talking quietly with each other. 

"I like your costume." Mina said as she looked at my costume. 

"Thank you, I like yours too." I say with a smile. "I wasn't really expecting it to be this tight." I say rubbing right arm with my left hand starting to feel a little self conscious about my costume. 

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training." All Might said, gaining our attention. 

"Sir. This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked. 

"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think abut it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. and fight two-on-two indoor battles." 

"Isn't this a little advanced?" A girl asked, that I haven't learned the name of yet.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now." All Might said.