Chapter 5

I walked out beside Midoriya was he headed to the nurses office. 

"Kohana." I heard All Might's voice, say stopping me dead in my tracks. "Are you alright?" 

"No, I'm not." I say to him. "If I was stronger, this wouldn't have happened." I say quietly. 

"No. That's not it." All Might said. 

"Bakugo needs to learn to control his temper. He could have killed one of us, he injured both of us." I say. He slowly nodded his head and sent me on my way to the nurses office. I walked up to the nurses office and walked in closing the door behind me. 

"Not again, Kohana." I head Recovery Girl's voice sound. I looked over at her and rubbed the back of my head with a nervous smile. 

"Yeah, things got out of hand with the thing we were doing." I say quietly, looking down at my arm, it was pretty messed up. 

"What happened this time?" She asked ushering me to sit down, I looked and seen Midoriya laying on the bed, still out cold. 

"Well, I was using cocoon to protect Midoriya and myself, and the force of an explosion really did a number on my arm, then I continued to use it." I say quietly as I sat down. 

"You know you shouldn't do that. Did you feel threatened by the component? Is that why you did that?" She asked pulling out the supplies. 

"No. I wasn't threatened at all. He just needed to relax a little, he was going a bit over the top and could have really really hurt someone." I say with a small sigh. 

"But, there's more than that. You have to remember I know you pretty well." She said looking at me, a small smile on her face. "You know, what it's like, to have pent up anger, wanting to be on top." My eyes shifted away from her, to the window. 

"Yeah. I just know that's not the way to get what you want in life." She nodded her head. 

"Alright, let me heal you." She said leaning forward and kissing my forehead. The sharp pain dulled down to a light ache. "Just as I suspected, you tore muscles and fractured a bone, it's all mostly healed, but I do suggest you rest it at least for a couple of days." She said wrapping my arm. "Pain killers and ice as needed. You really need to build up your body more, and you weren't even fully healed this time around. That's why it got hurt so easily." I nodded my head at her in understanding. "You are free to go dear. Keep it wrapped for a couple of days." I nodded again standing up. I went to walk through the door and ran right into All Might in his true form. 

"Kohana. How are you feeling?" He asked looking down at me. 

"I'm fine, just a little tired. Recovery Girl said I should be fine just to rest it for a couple days." I say with a nod of my head. He moved out of the way and let me pass. I walked down the hall to go to the locker room to change and head home. I walked past the class room. 

"Kohana!" I heard some call out, I turned my head and seen Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima. I stopped and looked at them. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I say rubbing the back of head. Bakugo walked out of the room pushing past the three in front of me. He stopped upon seeing me. We held eye contact for a while before he lowered his head and left. I let out a quiet sigh. 

"Kohana." I heard Aizawa call out. I looked at him. "Get changed and come back here." I nodded my head and went to get changed into my UA uniform. I stared at myself in the mirror, my hair all messed up, the bandages wrapping from my arm, went all the way down to my fingers. I let out a sigh turned and left the room, walking to the class room. As I entered everyone turned and looked at me.