Chapter 44

That night, I got back to my dorm room, Katsuki was sitting on my bed doing his homework. His red eyes glanced up at me as I walked in.

"Hey, what did Aizawa want?" He asked, setting his pencil down.

"Just to talk to me." I sighed out, I walked to my dresser to pull out my night clothing. "I'm starting to think this hero thing just...." I huffed quietly not being able to finish the sentence.

"Huh?" Katsuki questioned as he stood up quickly. "You will not be quitting now!" His hands grabbed my arms roughly, turning me to face him. "You have been through so much already! Now you are talking about quitting?!" His grip tightened, not enough to bruise but enough make it hurt slightly.

"Katsuki, you're hurting me." I muttered, his grip loosened immediately but he didn't let me go. "I'm not saying that I'm going to quit. I'm just thinking maybe I'm not ready to be on the field yet."

"It's too late for that. We've been through two villain attacks. You were asked to be in an agency, you could have turned it down, but you didn't. I think you are more ready than you think you are. One bad mission isn't the end." Katsuki's voice was actually quite soft for how rough it normally is, one of his hands raised up and he flicked my forehead. "Things will play out just fine, just be patient and wait." I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "What are you laughing at?!"

"Since when did you become the reasonable one?" I asked, chuckling. A tick mark appeared on his forehead. "Oh relax, I'm just picking. Thank you, 'Suki." I leaned up and kissed his cheek lightly, my arms wrapped around his neck hugging him. "Thank you, Katsuki." He grunted, his arms moved resting around my waist hugging me back. His head buried into the side of my neck as he hugged me. "I love you." I muttered quietly.

"I love you too." His voice came out in a grumble. I chuckled, rubbing his back lightly. He soon let me go so I could go change. Once I came back out of the bathroom, dressed in a long sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts, I turned off the lights and climbed into bed, he pulled me closer. We fell asleep soon after that.

          The next morning, Midoriya and I were asked to meet Nighteye at a place.

"Midoriya, Kohana, morning!" Kirishima called, making me look up at him. "You're going to your work study today too? What a coincidence."

"They haven't called us in for a while, so it's like we're finally going in again." Midoriya said. I nodded my head.

"We were told we didn't need our hero costumes, though." I added on.

"Oh?" Uraraka's voice gained all of our attention. Her and Tsu stood at the top of the stairs looking at us. "Morning! You three going in today?" I nodded my head as Midoriya said 'yeah.'

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu said. I smiled at them, this is a bit strange if you ask me. We all started walking, heading to the train station. We ran into a couple heroes out on parole as we were walking, and accompanied us to the station. Kirishima pointed out that there were a lot of heroes out and about today. We were all on the same train, going in the same direction, when we arrived the Big Three were at the same place.

"This is all kind of strange." I muttered to Kirishima who stood next to me. He slowly nodded his head. We got inside the building, my eyes scanned the room and I saw my uncle standing there with Bubble Girl and a short man I didn't know. "Uncle Aizawa?" I questioned quietly. Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Rock Lock, Kesagiri Man, Mr. Brave and so many other heroes were all placed in the room. I looked around to see if I could find Sir Nighteye, but I couldn't spot him.

"Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do?" Hado questioned going to Ryukyu, the hero she's training under. I slowly made my way to Aizawa, Bubbly Girl and the older guy.