Chapter 19

The next day it was rainy, I had to go meet Recovery Girl pretty early this morning. I was seated in her office, while she ran some tests on my arm. Aizawa went and got his bandages taken off this morning, before me. So now he wouldn't walk around looking like a mummy.  

"Well, at least your bones didn't splinter like Midoriya's." She stated. "After this you should be all set and able to use your full ability again." I nodded my head. "It took you longer to actually hurt the bone and muscle this time. Which means you are building up your bones, that's good. Which mean your uncle is taking my advise." She leaned in a kissed my forehead. I wiggled my fingers on my right hand slightly, it felt much better. I stood up and picked my bag up from the ground. 

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I left the room, I slung my bag over my shoulder as I walked out. 

"Just take it easy for a few days, Kohana!" She called out to me. 

"I will!" I called back over my shoulder with a smile. The door closed behind me. I turned the corner and started the walk to my class room. 

"There you are." I hear Kirishima's voice say, as he caught up with me. 

"Oh hey." I say with a smile. "Sorry, I was getting my arm healed a little more. Recovery Girl said it should as good as new." I added. 

"That's good. Just in time for internships." He said copying my smile. We walked into the class room together, most of our class was there, Bakugo's eyes shifted and met mine as we walked in. Everyone was talking about stopped and talked to by people about the Sports Festival. I took my seat behind Kirishima. 

"Morning." Aizawa said as the door slid open. 

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" We all say. 

"Kero. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news." Tsu stated looking at my uncle. 

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment." He said, I could see a scar running under his right eye. "Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." I sighed quietly as my shoulder dropped slightly. "You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." I smiled, at least it wasn't a pop quiz. 

"This is gonna be totally awesome!" We all yelled. I was excited about choosing out my name. Aizawa activated his Quirk making all of us quiet down, everyone shushed everyone.  

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, student don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Aizawa said. I hopefully have a couple heroes that I could work with, to actually work on my power. 

"So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Hagakure said.            

"Correct. Now." Aizawa started. "Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." He showed us on the board who got offers. I was one of those students with 160 offers. "In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time." I chewed on the inside of my cheek, I thought that I'd get more offers. "Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." 

"Oh, so we are all interning?" Midoriya asked. 

"Yes. You already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field. Firsthand. These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..." Aizawa was cut off by Midnight.