Chapter 16

The next day I woke up, but I wasn't in my room. I looked around and seen I was Bakugo's spare bed room at his house. I heard a ruckus from down the hall. 

"Die! Stupid weakling mouth germs!" I heard Bakugo's muffled voice coming from down the hall, I sat up. I was still in Bakugo's sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

"Katsuki! You can't wake up at noon and start yelling!" I hear Mitsuki's voice from down stairs. 

"It's noon?" I questioned. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone from the night stand opening up my phone and looking to see no missed calls from Aizawa or anything. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. 

"Oh Kohana." I heard Mitsuki's voice say as she seen me. "Good to see you awake. Poor dear, must have been very tired. You slept the entire time Bakugo walked you here." She said to me with a smile. "I gave your uncle a call and let him know what was going on, he dropped by some clothes and your necessities." 

"Oh, thank you." I say with a smile. I went to scratch my head, but Bakugo's sweatshirt was so big on me it covered my hands. 

"I also put you in some shorts, that skirt would have been way to uncomfortable to sleep in." She added. I nodded my head with a smile. 

"Thank you for letting me stay again." I say to her with a bow. 

"Oh, you are always welcome here. There's no need to thank us." Masaru said to us. "We are home on lunch break, so we'll be leaving soon. Hope you don't mind." 

"Oh no, it's all good." I say with a smile. I looked over at the flowers and seen them still healthy and growing. I smiled and walked over to them, lightly touching the petals. 

"Don't they look so healthy?" Mitsuki asked walking over to me. "I took your advise and took really good care of them." 

"They look very good Mitsuki." I responded. Bakugo was soon to come down the steps. Dressed for the day in a pair of distressed jeans and black t-shirt with a red and black flannel.

"Oh you're awake." He said simply. "The bathroom is free now." He stated. 

"Okay." I went and picked up my bag. "Uh do you happen to have a plastic bag? I need to keep this dry until I go see Recovery Girl again." I say showing my cast. 

"Oh of course." Mitsuki said walking into the kitchen, she came back and tied the bag around my arm.

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I headed up the steps and into the bathroom. I got in the shower. 

       After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body, I whipped the mirror clear of the fog, I took out my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror, the bruise was already starting to go away, the cut on my eye brow was probably going to scar. I finished brushing my teeth and got dressed, he packed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt, with a black beanie. I smiled at the beanie, he got me this for my 12th birthday. I blew dry my hair and placed my beanie on my head, I picked up my bag and Bakugo's sweatshirt. I walked back down the steps, placing my bag on the ground by the door. 

"Here's your sweatshirt Bakugo." I say holding out the sweatshirt to him. 

"Just keep it, I never really liked it anyway." He said, not even looking my way, as he made some coffee. "Besides, it looks better on you anyway." 

"Oh, okay." I say with a small smile and a blush ran across my cheeks. He turned towards me, as I tied the sweatshirt around my waist. I threw the bag out. He was watching me move around. 

"Is it okay if I cook us some food?" I asked looking at him. 

"Yeah, go ahead. I gotta run to the store later anyway." He said walking out of the kitchen. I started to cook us some food, when there was a knock on the door. Bakugo went to go answer it.