Chapter 12

I found Bakugo after I left, he didn't say anything to me as we walked side by side. Kaminari and Mineta tried to get me to be a cheerleader. 

"Ain't no way she's doing that." Bakugo stated as soon as they asked me. 

"But Mr. Aizawa said so." Mineta said. 

"I would have already knew about this if so. He tells me if anything like this is actually happening. So don't even try it, you perverts." I say to them crossing my arms. They stared at me. "You think I'm stupid or something?" They quickly shook their heads before running off. Soon enough we were in the arena. I seen the girls from our class dressed in cheer leading uniforms. We were doing a 1-on-1 battle, and we were drawing to see who we are up against. Oijro, and another boy who came in 3rd place were withdrawing because they couldn't even remember anything, the only one who didn't withdraw was the guy with the purple hair, Shinso, I believe his name is. So they moved the guy with silver hair, Tetsutetsu and a girl with vines for hair Shiozaki up to fight in the battle. I was going up against Momo. I looked over at her, she nodded her head at me. We can make this a fair fight.

"May the best girl win, yeah?" I asked her. 

"Of course." She said, she fist bumped me with a smile. I sat in the stands as people did the side games, I drank lots and lots of water as I waited. Kirishima came up to me. 

"Wow, you're really putting back water." He chuckling slightly. 

"I have too." I say with a smile. "Gotta keep myself hydrated. Using my Quirk this much can be dangerous for me." He nodded in understanding. We walked into the building, so I could get more water. I looked down the hall and seen Endeavor. I stared at him as he did the same with me as we walked past, he had beef with my father for a while. He must have recognized who I was from my Quirk. 

"You're a Kobayashi aren't you?" He asked as he stopped in front of me blocking my path. I looked at Kirishima who didn't know what to do. 

"Just go on, I'll meet up with you later." I say to him, he nodded. I watched him leave before I turned to talk to the pro hero. "Yeah?" I say walking past him to fill up my water bottle. 

"Where's you daddy at? I thought I'd see him around and his wife?" He asked. I froze, how did he not know my parents died years ago.

"How do you not know?" I asked looking at him my face stone cold. He stared at me with a questioning look. "They died when I was four. A random attack they weren't prepared for. I watched them die, how do you not know?" I questioned walking towards him. "Oh that's right, you were to busy forcing Todoroki to train instead of being a normal child." I snapped at him. "I don't care to know what happened between you and my father,  my father was a good man, but you, you are something else." I moved past him, he grabbed my arm in a almost bone crushing grip. 

"You listen here, I had no hard feelings against your father, never had." He said his grip tightening. "But I will not have some little girl disrespecting me."

"Oh, please. Tell me exactly what you are going to do to me? I would love to know, because I can tell you this, my Uncle Aizawa won't be to happy about you hurting his niece, I sure as hell can't control him, and he sure as hell can't control me. So if I were you I'd watch what you are saying. Or you might have some angry pro heroes on your ass in a second." I hissed prying my arm away from him. "Just because your son refuses to use his fire side doesn't mean he isn't going to be a great hero, but forcing him to is just going to make him rebel harder. Todoroki is a good guy. He is going to be a good hero, and making him go after All Might, might just be your down fall." I added before walking away from him.

        Soon the battles begun, I sat next to Bakugo waiting patiently, for my turn to go. It was Shinso and Midoriya going first. I leaned forward watching quietly, my elbows resting on my knees, Midoriya went to run after him, he stopped and stood there, there was a blank look on his face, eyes held nothing in them.