Chapter 42

When we got back to the dorms, Mina, Uraraka, Mineta, Tsu and Iida pulled us aside and we told them what happened, after we changed into our comfy clothes. They all congratulated us, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Sato and Tokoyami all walked over to us, Kirishima leaned behind me against the couch. 

"But man, you guys are really amazing, Midoriya, Kohana." Kaminari complemented 

"Yeah, I mean, you'll be at Sir Nighteye's agency!" Sero said. 

"You were recommended by Togata?" Kirishima asked from behind me. 

"Good job!" Sato added.

"Thanks guys." I say with a smile, I looked over to see Bakugo and Todoroki watching was from the corner. I tilted my head at the pair and gave them a soft smile, Bakugo looked away with a small blush on his face, Todoroki gave a barely there smile back. 

"The school said Gunhead hasn't had enough interns, so I can't go there." Uraraka muttered.

"Same here. I wanted to go to Selkie's but..." Tsu added. 

"Fourth Kind doesn't even take work studies." Kirishima added, he had moved from behind me to lean over the couch between Tsu and I.

"I mean, the threshold's been set pretty high..." Sero sighed out, 

"Yeah, we can only ask pros with good track records who'll take work study students..." Kaminari added. 

"It can't be helped. Unlike the internships, we'll be directly involved, so if anything happens..." Ojiro was saying before he was cut off by Aizawa. 

"It becomes a problem of who's responsible on the pro side." Aizawa finished, we all looked at him. "Pros who accept student even after knowing the risks are the real thing. Tokoyami, you got an invitation for a work study from one of those real pros. It's from Hawks, who works in Kyushu." Sero, Kaminari and Sato all congratulated Tokoyami. "What will you do, Tokoyami?"

"I respectfully accept." Tokoyami answered standing up straight from the wall he was leaning on. 

"Very well. I'll give you the work study paperwork later. Let me know when you figure out when you'll be going to Kyushu. I'll authorize your absences for those days." Aizawa said. My eyes moved to Katsuki and Todoroki, Katsuki hasn't even came to see me since I came back, let alone talk to me. I chewed on my lip lightly. "Also, Kirishima, Amajiki form the Big Three wants to see you." 

"He wants to see me?" Kirishima questioned, I looked over my shoulder at him with a smile. 

"Also, Hado wants to talk to Uraraka and Asui. Go see them tomorrow or something and hear them out. That's all." Aizawa said. "Kohana, can I speak with you?" 

"Yeah." I stood up from my seat and followed after my uncle, the sweatshirt I was wearing cover my hands as I clenched the sleeves in my fists. We went to his dorm room, I took a seat on his couch, the cats where around me as soon as I sat down. 

"How'd it go?" He asked from the small kitchen in his room, he walked out with some energy drink. 

"Good actually. At first I thought he wasn't going to let me join." I say, he sat down in a chair near me as I told him the whole thing that happened, from beginning to end, Mic had entered the room in the middle of my story and stayed around to listen. Mynx had wiggled her way into my lap, she sat curled up as I pet her white fur. "He actually knew who I was, who my parents were, who you were to me." 

"That doesn't surprise me. You probably don't remember him very well, but whenever All Might visited he was there in the back ground, didn't interact much." Mic stated as he sat on the arm of Aizawa's chair.