Chapter 40

The next day we were all sitting in class, I had my elbow resting on my desk propping my head up as I started at the front of the class room, where Aizawa stood. I could feel Mina lightly pulling on my hair as she played with the brunette strands. 

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them. We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday and almost all the teachers, including the principal thought you shouldn't do them." Aizawa said. 

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed. 

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima said.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Kaminari stated. 

"Serves you right!" Katsuki exclaimed slamming his hands on his desk and standing up. 

"Shut up, Katsuki!" I yelled at him. "It's all because you didn't pass your first time." I mumbled the last part. 

"Watch it, Flower Girl!" He yelled at me, I rolled my eyes at him slightly, before facing front again.

"But some think we wen't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." Aizawa said, I glanced at Katsuki who had a giant tick mark on his forehead, the veins popping up on his temple. I sighed lightly, I already know that Best Jeanist is out of commission since that fight with the League of Villains. 

"Damn it!" I heard Katsuki shout over my thoughts. I sighed quietly and looked up at Aizawa, who was just kind of watching the class. Maybe I could talk to one of the Big 3 and see if they will take me to see one of their heroes. I sighed quietly leaning back in my chair. 

         Soon it was in between periods, I was leaning on Katsuki's desk as he fumed about the whole thing. I sighed rubbing his head lightly, my fingers threading through the spiked yet soft blonde locks. I felt him lean his head into the touch. 

"First year, Kohana Kobayashi, please come to the counseling office. All Might and Eraser Head is calling for you. Again, first year, Kohana Kobayashi, please come to the counseling office, All Might and Eraser Head is calling for you." A voice said over the speakers. I heard that All Might had also called for Mirio Togata. 

"Hm. I wonder what he wants." I say, standing up straight. "Try not to blow anything up while I'm gone Katsuki." I added with a chuckle. He grumbled and crossed his arms over his chest, Kirishima chuckled at us. I turned and left the room, and headed towards the counseling office like I was told. I entered the room, after I knocked on the door, to see Mirio, Midoriya, All Might and Aizawa standing there. "Uh, hello." I say seeing them all staring at me once I entered the room. 

"Go ahead Togata." Aizawa muttered, his hands rested in his pockets as he looked at the blonde with a lazy look. 

"I was wondering if you would like to come and meet Sir Nighteye and possible study under him with Midoriya and I." Mirio said, as he looked over at me from my uncle.

"Oh. Actually that would be great." I say with a small smile, I glanced at Aizawa who gave out a sigh. "Thank you very much for this opportunity Togata, I really appreciate it." 

"A good fighter and polite! Sir will like you!" Mirio said getting up and wrapping an arm around my shoulder and ruffling my hair. He actually had to bend down a little to do so. I chuckled and swatted his hands away. 

"Stop." I say. 

"Kohana, can I talk to you?" I heard Aizawa mumble out. 

"Oh, yeah." I say stepping away from Mirio and following Aizawa to a different room. He stood in front of me his arms were crossed as he leaned against the couch, basically sitting on the back as he stared at me for a second.