Chapter 23

As the week went on, all we did was study, train, eat, sleep, and repeat. Studying with Kirishima and Katsuki, was something else. I was doing good, except for math problems. Katsuki was really sweet and easy on me, but with Kirishima, he was literally hitting him in the head with a rolled up magazine. I also did some studying with Midoriya and Uraraka. I trained with Aizawa as usual, but every once in a while All Might would come to help build up more muscles with me, and his training wasn't easy either. The written exam came up and it was a three day exam. I had just finished up the last of the written exam on the third day. 

"All right, put your pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Aizawa said. I took my hair out of my low ponytail that I had it in. I took a deep breath. I feel like I did pretty well on this exam. 

"Hey, how did you think you did?" Kirishima asked turning to look at me. 

"I think I did pretty good. Let's just hope I'm right." I say with a small chuckle. Next we had the practical exam part. We where dressed in our hero costumes. 

"Now let's begin the last part of your test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said. 

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Aizawa said. 

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!" Kaminari said.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina yelled after him. I sighed quietly and crossed my arms over my stomach. 

"Actually, this year's tests, will be completely different, for various reasons." Nezu said coming out of my uncles scarf. "The test now have a new focus. There will be Hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A teachers!" Nezu said. I raised my hand. 

"Principal Nezu, this year our group is an odd number." I say to him. "So will one team and a pairing of three? Or is one person going to be by themselves?" I asked looking at him. 

"That's a good question Kohana." Nezu said. "One of you will be working by yourself, but after everyone else, we paired you up with a teacher, so you won't be alone fighting another teacher. That teacher we pair you up with will help you with the teamwork and what not. But we will be more focused on the student more than the other teacher." Nezu said. I nodded my head. 

  "Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." I closed my eyes, I'm close with four of the UA teachers. Midnight, All Might, President Mic and Aizawa. Who am I getting paired up with. "First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo. And their opponent is...." Aizawa got cut off by All Might, who jumped in. They where fighting against All Might. Aizawa went through the teams. I didn't hear my name called with pairing up with my classmates. "Kohana, we decided for you to be on your own." Aizawa said. I sighed and my shoulders slumped. "I paired you up with All Might, and you'll be fighting against me." I heard everyone gasp quietly. It's niece against uncle, whose going to come out on top? I have no clue. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair. 

"To complete the exam, you'll have 30 minutes. in order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher. Or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage." Nezu said. I sighed.