Chapter 13

Next up was Uraraka's and Bakugo's fight. If she just uses her gravity just right and be able to touch Bakugo, she could win, but Bakugo is a tough fighter, he just isn't going to let her touch him. The match begun, Uraraka started first, she's being smart about it. She was just in front of him, when he sent a blast her way sending her back. 

"Uraraka!" Iida and Midoriya yelled. My hand covered my mouth as I watched, she's fine, I seen her stand up in the fog, but more dirt and dust rose up and couldn't see her, Bakugo did another blast. I jumped, the dust cleared and I seen her jacket on the ground but not her. She appeared behind Bakugo. She was close to touching him, when he sent another blast her way, sending her back again. He continued to hit her with blasts, chunks of concrete where scattered around. I was in fear for Uraraka, but she was tough she can make it through this. People soon started yelling at Bakugo for not going easy on her. The audience stared booing Bakugo. My shoulders dropped, this can't be easy for Bakugo. 

"Where is the man who started this uproar?" Aizawa's voice came over the loud speaker. "Are you a pro?" Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen. "Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." Aizawa ends his speech. The fight was far from over. I happened to glance up and seen the concrete up above, my eyes widened. She's been keeping his focus on her while with each hit she's been touching the rocks to make them float. She released the rocks making them fall. I looked at Bakugo and Uraraka and seen her running towards him, he had his arm up, he created a huge blast sending the rocks away from him and sent Uraraka flying back. The blast moved my hair back, I closed my eyes and covered my face. Once the wind died down, I looked back towards the center of the arena and seen Uraraka on the ground, my hands clenched as she sat up. The smoke cleared showing Bakugo, who had smoke coming from his hand. I seen his arm twitching, meaning he almost broke himself with that one blast. Uraraka went to move but, she frozen and started to fall. She went past her limit, now her stamina is down. She couldn't move or pull another attack if she wanted too. She was still trying to move and get up. She stopped moving and Midnight stepped in to check on her. Uraraka was down, so Bakugo gets to move forward. 

       I ended up staying in my seat, waiting on word from Uraraka on how she was doing, I held my phone in my hand. Bakugo came up and took his seat next to me. Everybody was talking to him about him playing a good bad guy. Kaminari was talking saying that he couldn't help but go easy on Shiozaki.

"No, she beat you fair and square." I say to him. 

"She completely overpowered you, Kaminari." Tsu added after my statement. Bakugo sat down next to me with a grunt, his arm resting over the back of my chair as he leaned back. 

"I definitely won't call that girl 'frail.'" He said as he stared at the arena. I got a text from Uraraka, saying she was fine. I smiled at my phone before closing it. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were back at it again with a arm wrestling match. Kirishima won. 

       The second round for the fights was soon to begin with, Todoroki versus Midoriya. Bakugo and I sat in our same spots, his arms were crossed in front of him as he leaned against the back of the chair, while I leaned forward, elbows resting on my knees clasped together in front of me. I reached up and pushed my hair back. The crowd was cheering excitedly for this round. The round begun, Todoroki started with an ice attack of course, Midoriya used his finger to blow the ice away. From the wind of the attack, it brought an icy chill with it. My hair blew back with the force, I covered my face with my hands. The wind had stopped as I opened my eyes I could see Midoriya's purple broken finger from where I sat. Each time Todoroki sent ice towards Midoriya he kept countering that with his Quirk. Kirishima came running in. The boys around me started talking about Bakugo's and Todoroki's Quirks. Midoriya smashed his four fingers on his hand.